anyone here know there ACT results?

i just went to act.org and i had to pay $8 to see my scores early and i got a 28. i got a 30 in english, 28 in math, 28 in reading, and 26 in science. so yeah, i'm pretty pleased right now
Quote by ldnovelo2
what is ACT?

it's a test American kids take before they go to college. if you live on the east or west coast, it's like the SAT.
wow you're a huge nerd i got the highest in my school...and my school is a very preppy expensive smart kids school...
and mine was only a 21!
Quote by That-Funny-Guy
wow you're a huge nerd i got the highest in my school...and my school is a very preppy expensive smart kids school...
and mine was only a 21!

Uhh. I got a 28 and that's just like, average of most scores, honestly... my school's a trashy public one and there's loads of kids who got 30s, 31s and 32s...
i got a 28. i'm upset because i got a 26 in science. it's usually one of my best ones, but on the last 5 questions i was so damn tired of the test i just filled in C. i suppose none of them were C. -_-

got 29 on english, 27 on math, 30 on reading.

Uhh. I got a 28 and that's just like, average of most scores, honestly

it really isn't. you forget how stupid most american children are. on this sheet it says i'm in the 92% of all illinois kids and the 93% of all american kids. unless they're lying to make me feel better.
#DTWD
Quote by I Play Guitar!
anyone here know there ACT results?

i just went to act.org and i had to pay $8 to see my scores early and i got a 28. i got a 30 in english, 28 in math, 28 in reading, and 26 in science. so yeah, i'm pretty pleased right now
How does someone get such a good score in English, when they use there in the case where the context calls for their? I probably shouldn't rain on your parade either. I see you've just gone to that sad, sad, place we don't like to talk about. Sorry, man. That sucks.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
What exactly does ACT test, and when do you take it? I know it's a Wikipedia search away, but I'm feeling lazy.
I was a first time taker. I made a 28 (28's on math, reading, and science; 26 on english). I'm going to be a junior... what grades are you guys going to be in?
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
I got a 29. 33 on english, 30 on reading, 28 on math, and 25 on science. I'm pretty pissed about the science one. But I know if I retake it, I'll get around the same score because I doubt I could a 33 on english again. I just couln't concetrate on the science questions at the end.. oh well
I took the damn test three times, each time my score went up by two points. The first time was a 23, the last was a 27. I'm sure if I had actually studied I would have done a lot better, but it got me into the college I wanted (University of Louisville.)

I have a friend that took the test (he's 23 now,) and he took it with no sleep and a hangover (or maybe he was still drunk, I don't remember.) Mother ****er got a 32.
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
31. Got a 33 in reading, 31 in math, and a 28 in science.

Science portion sucks balls.
Quote by Holy Magenta
My composite was 27. I guess I'm proud of that considering I was in 8th grade when I took it.

There's a decent chance I was misinformed, but I was told they take your age into consideration if you're not in high school... I just got my scores from 12-8-07 and I made a 26, haha. Too bad