7 11%
Gold Tooth
7 11%
I don't like either
41 62%
I don't care.
10 15%
Voters: 66.
Well I kinda want gold tooth cap. not cause its "gangster", or i want grillz or anything, I'm really big into body modification and I just think this is another body mod that i would like to have, but im also very interested in tooth gems or smilegems. My Zia (aunt in italian) has one and im very fond of it. Well i would like to know what you think would look best and suit my personality. Not that many of you know me. But i do not like to be too girly. I think the gold tooth would suit me, i can make everything work (haha see i have a big ego. )

gold tooth ( i wouldnt get a shape on mine)

tooth gem.

edit: i dont really care what YOU'D want from your gf or from yourself
i want tio know whats best on ME
Last edited by x/taluha at Jun 19, 2007,
Just get a tattoo or a piercing if you want body modification.
In my opinion a gold tooth would be a thing you would possibly regret.
Quote by Joshrocker48
Just get a tattoo or a piercing if you want body modification.
In my opinion a gold tooth would be a thing you would possibly regret.

1) you can take them out
2) i alreayd have multipe piercings / tattoos.

edit: there is more to body modification then just tattoos and piercings.
I'm not too fond of either, but if I had to choose one for you, it would be, without a doubt, the tooth gem.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Yes i know there is more to body modification then piercings and tattoos.
So if you are really set on getting one get the tooth gem.
ehh its all cool and stuff till you wake up one morning, look into a mirror and say to yourself "what the **** was i smoking". doing something like that to your teeth is probably expensive to do and most likely more expensive to undo.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
ehh its all cool and stuff till you wake up one morning, look into a mirror and say to yourself "what the **** was i smoking". doing something like that to your teeth is probably expensive to do and most likely more expensive to undo.

i think you're being kind of ignorant i wake up eveyr morning never regretting a tattoo or a piercing this is the life i live and i really love looking like a freak and doing different things to myself.

it isnt very expensive plus ive got about 200$ for it.
Why Don"t You Rob The Jewelerry Store And Make You A Grill!!
Shawn George Noel
I would never date/kiss a girl with a gold tooth (tooth gem fine)..
I don't mind people who tattoo and pierce every place of their body but gold teeth? I just think it looks really, really bad.
My mothers got one of those gold caps. Very cliche'd in my opinion now. Was "happening" at the time no doubt
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
My mothers got one of those gold caps. Very cliche'd in my opinion now. Was "happening" at the time no doubt

sick shes my idol now lol
hah...I would in no way ever get any of those...I couldn't stand having any of that on my teeth..

to be honest they both look terrible. stick with tattoos/piercings
im not being ignorant, im just saying that alot of the people that i know who have gotten piercings and stuff end up going "you know i wish i wouldn't of gotten these, i would of had alot more money". maybe its different in Canada, but employers aren't that fond of people with alot of piercings and stuff.

although thats not the point with the tooth thing, i don't think anyone would really care about something like that with your teeth. like the tooth gem thing, im not sure but if they drill a hole to put the gem in thats gonna mess up the enamel on your tooth. which may lead to problems later on down the road with that tooth. i think that a silver tooth would look better then gold too.

but i don't know, don't ask us just pick the one you like most and do it.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
im not being ignorant, im just saying that alot of the people that i know who have gotten piercings and stuff end up going "you know i wish i wouldn't of gotten these, i would of had alot more money". maybe its different in Canada, but employers aren't that fond of people with alot of piercings and stuff.

although thats not the point with the tooth thing, i don't think anyone would really care about something like that with your teeth. like the tooth gem thing, im not sure but if they drill a hole to put the gem in thats gonna mess up the enamel on your tooth. which may lead to problems later on down the road with that tooth. i think that a silver tooth would look better then gold too.

but i don't know, don't ask us just pick the one you like most and do it.

drill a hole? no they stick it on with glue that wont come off unless you use a solvent. only food places have problems with piercings, thats why you work some place where they dont care about piercings. ive pretty much made up my mine i just wanted to know a general reaction. but obviously your friends who say "i dont like it i wish i didnt get it" didnt think about it first before i go throuhg a body mod i take months of preperation into it and research.
Hey if it's not permanent then just go for it and see how it looks.

Either one.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
They're both disgusting.

Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I hate anything like that on teeth.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
body modification? sounds like a human form of "Pimp my Ride"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I have a golden tooth crown, but only because I cracked my tooth, and so they had to cap it.
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

Last edited by LoG122392 at Jun 19, 2007,
i wish people would read that it isn't that expensive and it isn't permanent, stop writing stupid comments like "ONE MORNING U WAKE UP 2 RELISE U H8 THIS." if a person has tattoos/piercings and doesn't regret those then why would they regret something easily done. i have 3 piercings i regret none.
I'd rather have a nice smile than some gold **** blinking in my mouth
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by primusucks
i wish people would read that it isn't that expensive and it isn't permanent, stop writing stupid comments like "ONE MORNING U WAKE UP 2 RELISE U H8 THIS." if a person has tattoos/piercings and doesn't regret those then why would they regret something easily done. i have 3 piercings i regret none.

thank you