Mine would have to be Cigaro. It's probably one of there funniest songs they've done, either Cigaro or B.Y.O.B., one of those two. SOAD rocks
Nu Metal.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by Instrumetal
Nu Metal.

Where's the funk influence? The personal lyrics? Don't pull the fact they are in Drop C on me, I mean look at Nile in Drop A. SOAD don't have any nu-metal characteristics.
Quote by webbtje
Where's the funk influence? The personal lyrics? Don't pull the fact they are in Drop C on me, I mean look at Nile in Drop A. SOAD don't have any nu-metal characteristics.

Regardless of your argument, SOAD are discussed in the Nu Metal forum at the link I posted above. Please don't post in this any more and threadstarter, please close this thread.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
War or Holy mountains.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
cigaro vicinity of obceinity and kill rock and roll are all hilarious but radio/video has the coolest intro ever
Soil, i used to be a huge fan and thats the only song i listen to anymore, although i still think the whole Toxicity album is awesome.
Chop Suey, I-E-A-I-A-I-O or Dreaming
PROUD OWNER OF AN ESP LTD VIPER

4TH Member of the "Rock n Roll will never die and if it does, im dure as hell gonna bring it back"Club. PM PedalBoard to join

Quote by Shredder6
CC Deville Take your love with cuthroat6654 OUT of my thread
Wait...they make music?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Their old stuff is much better. My all time favorite has got to be Sugar, or War?.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I'm wearing a SOAD shirt right now!

Anyway, I like BYOB because the way it transitions and its heavy-er than most of their music. BUT I also like Lonely Day because its slower and less of a joke than their other stuff.
Psycho groupie cocaine crazy psycho groupy coke, makes you high, makes you high, makes you really wanna go!

So yeah...that's my favorite. Their newer albums are still good imo, just more control went to Daron and not Serj, which some people didn't embrace.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX