Alright, so I narrowed down my search for a guitar. I have been wanting the Alvarez AD60SC for a few days(Musiciansfriend sells them for $399 American, Im Canadian so about 500), and today I went to a local music store to see if they had one. I looked around for a bit and thought I found it but instead I found the AD62SC. This guitar was absolutely gorgeous with a brilliant sound to it. The thing is, it is regular $1,299, BUT it was on sale for $699! That's almost half off! Now I don't know what I want to do, and what would be a better deal. They also had a Tanglewood for $599 I believe which is also a nice guitar.

What do you guys think would be the best purchase?
Check your exchange rate btw

The ol' loonie is rather strong right now.
.94 Cents on the dollar But it's $699 Canadian locally, and on every site I've found, they are on sale for about $699 American, so I would save money plus it'd be way easier to get it locally. But I just want to know what would be the better deal between those two guitars. I'm leaning more towards the 62SC right now.
Yeah that's the one I'm going to get I think. I won't be getting it for a while sadly though Luckily that sales on for a long time.