The whits stripes are the first and probably last band to come up for a gig. For the same price of going to China they are going to come up north. :S

Anyways what does everybody think of this?
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
If you like them I say go
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
I wasn't aware Nunavut had anywhere to play. How many people is the show gonna get. Isn't Nunavut one of the most sparsely populated areas in the world?
If they play in Iqaluit they could probably get a couple thousand.

Edit: by thousand I meant hundred
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
cool, man I'm goin to see them in new brunswick in july but yeah even if you're not a huge fan you should go because it's not like many other bands are going to come to nunavut.
I wasn't aware that Nunavut was still a province... and I'm from Alberta!
^^ It's actually a territory
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
it's not every band that would make the same as they do. most band must say: NUnavut!?!? wtf?? are you crazy man?... even if you're not a big fan you must go to the show to show them they didn't do that for nothing. anyway... IMO
Not to offend, but could most people afford to go up there? I mean it's not like there are many jobs or a booming economy. Plus there is the whole lack of venues thing to worry about. My suggestion is that they make damn sure that concert sells out or the province may never get one ever again.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
^Its a territory, and Canada wouldn't add a province and then take it away, thats just retarded.

I think theres only 300 tickets out and most of the people going dont even like the band, theyre mostly people who think theyre gangster g-units

edit: People come up for government jobs, they wouldnt come by choise unless they're related to the inuks. It cost about 1000$ for a return flight unless you have a benificerairy(spelled wrong probably) card and that takes off about 200$
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Last edited by Nunavut_Brown09 at Jun 19, 2007,
Wow, Nunavut? That's incredible... So, exactly WHERE in Nunavut is this? And how many people live there?

"There are about 12,200 registered voters in the Territory. The population as at July 2001 is 28,200."

Still, that's pretty cool.
^They're coming to Iqaluit, I think theres like 6000 maybe close to 7000 people in town.
That's awesome! Shows a lot of dedication to the fans on the band's part.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I'm actually going to there show in Yellowknife, I used to live up there and planned a trip back there a while ago and they happen to be there when I am.
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20