http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ELECTRIC-STRINGS-GUITAR-ANALOGUE-DELAY-ECHO-PEDAL_W0QQitemZ150132789125QQihZ005QQcategoryZ20987QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Surely not? What's the con here? I'm really interested in buying a delay pedal, and I don't really want to spoil my tone with a digital delay. However, my wallet won't allow for a DMM so I've been looking round.

£30 for an analog delay? Can anyone tell me why it's so cheap?

thanks in advance
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I'm not convinced either. I once tried a £30 delay pedal and it was extremely noisy and hissed and awful lot and just generally had a bad delay sound. It's either broken or just really bad quality. Looking at the reviews on Harmony Central, it seems to be exactly that; cheap and bad sounding.
Cheers people, I thought it was too good to be true

Ah well.... I don't NEED a delay pedal just yet *looks for pennies under seat*
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
that isnt unusual. there are plenty of analogue delays for that sort of price, and its worth going for. i'm going to let you in on a secret here... pretty much all analogue delays are pretty similar. srsly. if its a stombox, and its an analogue delay, it isnt much different to any other stombox analogue delay.

i'm after one too, but i'm looking pay around the 20 pound mark... i'm more of a digital delay guy, but an analogue would be a nice addition to the arsenal...
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I imported some sample effects from that company Daphon, just to test them to see if they would be worth stocking in my shop. I was so disapointed, it hissed like crazy and was totally useless because of the background noise, the delay built into my amp (marshall avt100) was miles better than this stand alone pedal. so i still have them lying around and i have no intension of selling them they where that bad, the distorsion from the same company was not bad, usable but still pretty mince. i would stay clear

Gavin
http://www.armstrongguitars.co.uk
^Cheers mate.

gurgle! Argh! As much as I trust your views, I have to go by someone who's had first hand experience with it.

Thanks peoples.
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I highly doubt a digital delay will "spoil" your tone. It's more of a copy of your guitar's/effects' tone, where analog delays add to the sound, especially with decay and what not.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra