Right so about 2 years ago my grandfather gave me this really old ratty looking pedal which i could never use because of the real odd adapter connection which i couldn't find it looked a little something like this:

Anyway i decided to fit 9v battery connection and repaint the thing. Which went a little something like this....

I took a 9v battery connector and i solder that to the existing connection and then wrapped the wires in electrical tape to make sure they wouldn't touch and i found an old black knob off a guitar to replace the existing plastic one. Then I sanded it back to bare metal.

Then Sprayed it with a few coats of primer and then with a few coats of Ford Petrol Blue. I then found a stencil with skulls on it and decided to use that so i spray painted over that in a white. The lines aren't all that defined and there are a few finger prints where i handled it too soon but that's not really a problem.

I'll get sound samples when i actually get a battery for it, lol.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
that looks awesome !
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
It does looks like a nice transformation. Both the apparence and the technicalities. Good work there.
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
Cheers.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Excellent spray job, that looks pro.

^^ and I didn't know that would get sigged. wow.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.