The bass is insane, going from speaker to speaker like that. It's freaking me out! It's a great touch though.
It's an interesting piece, but kind of redundant for the first half. It's not annoyingly redundant, though, so it's really not a big deal.
The drum track is equally as insane, by the way. Sixteenth notes on the bass drum... pretty crazy, I'll give you that.
I don't know, it's not exactly my style of music, so I don't think I can be a very reliable critic. It was cool, and I enjoyed it... I'm assuming you're going to add more over it? That's the impression I received when you referred to this as a start.
Wow, I just got to the ending of it. That's actually a really awesome ending! Cool.
Quote by SethMegadefan
The bass is insane, going from speaker to speaker like that. It's freaking me out! It's a great touch though.
It's an interesting piece, but kind of redundant for the first half. It's not annoyingly redundant, though, so it's really not a big deal.
The drum track is equally as insane, by the way. Sixteenth notes on the bass drum... pretty crazy, I'll give you that.
I don't know, it's not exactly my style of music, so I don't think I can be a very reliable critic. It was cool, and I enjoyed it... I'm assuming you're going to add more over it? That's the impression I received when you referred to this as a start.
Wow, I just got to the ending of it. That's actually a really awesome ending! Cool.

Well its gonna be a little repetitive, seeing as its dance music, but I tried not to keep it too stoic and stuck to the rules, so I fucked with the drums a bit. And as a start, I mean start writing [decent] dubstep music. Thanks for the crits though, dude.
im not really into that kind of music.. but i listened and i liked it.. like you said, its repetitive but its dance music so thats a given.. but i'd say its pretty good.. cool to make that kind of music i would imagine
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
i'm really sorry, my computer doesn't start playing your song! but if you got it uploaded anywhere else i'll be happy to crit it!
Okay, I’ve got a very limited knowledge of dubstep, but IMO this sounds more like a cross between grime and IDM. Good stuff though, I really dig the bass and synth sounds.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Crit for crit please?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.