Poll: Have you ever been in love?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever been in love?
yes
158 64%
no
89 36%
Voters: 247.
Page 1 of 3
Post wether or not you have ever been in love, then post on a scale of 1-10 how much you have loveed her/him/it.

I am in love with my current girlfriend of 4 months. pr0bobly a 8/10.
Quote by Bpags868
*reported*

And don't ask why i'm in this emo forum cause i havent a clue.

Peace Sells.........But Who's Buying

Founder of the Megadeth>Metallica Club, PM me 2 Join
Yes I've been in love and I'm currently in love. But love isn't something you can give a note out of ten. You say 8/10. What's the 2 points missing, lack of sex? Imbécile.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Yes.

And the oucome was horrible.

So now, I dont love them. I care about them, but I restrain from falling in love again because...

1. Im too young.
2. Im tired of getting hurt.

So yeah.

I hate love.
i liked this one girl alooooooooooooooooot

it was like for an entire year every second was me thinking about her.

it was pretty bad. i still think about her a little today so yea
Yes, but it's quite complicated and I can't really numeralize it.
Nope, WAY too young for such things.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Alix_D
I have, but I imagine a hell of a lot of people don't have the slightest idea on here and will vote yes thinking with their penises.

I vote yeah, and my penis doesn't come into play because she's against pre-marital sex. And I love her to death.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by fifthhorseman54
I vote yeah, and my penis doesn't come into play because she's against pre-marital sex. And I love her to death.

Most people my son, most people.
Quote by Alix_D
Most people my son, most people.

Eh, fair enough
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
I had really good feelings for a girl which I think were mutual but it didn't end well and I still think about it alot which can't be healthy. Not full blown love I think.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I'm currently in love but not necissarily in a romantic way.

She's my best friend, 10/10.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I think people get love mixed up with overwhelming infactuation. I've never been in love, but surely if you truely love someone it would be a 10/10.

I love my family 10/10, saying you love your girl friend 8/10 seems evil.
Actually, I'd have to say that yes, I do love some of my closer friends in a totally platonic sense, but that's not the point of this thread, I suppose.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Yes, at least once or twice a year, of course the stalking thing never really works well so I think I'm going to change my approach

on a scale of 1-10 I'd say 8==>/10
This is where the term love comes to test... Where does it really change from crush to love? I know quite a few people who can't separate the two... Anyways, yes. 10/10... She never loved me back... Took me a whole fing year to get over her.
Quote by JilaX^
This is where the term love comes to test... Where does it really change from crush to love? I know quite a few people who can't separate the two... Anyways, yes. 10/10... She never loved me back... Took me a whole fing year to get over her.

I thought being in love was when the other loves you back? and a crush is sort of a one way thing.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS

I thought being in love was when the other loves you back? and a crush is sort of a one way thing.

havent ever heard of unrequited love?
a crush is just when you're not quite as obsessed with them.

Edit: likin your sig (shredder6)
Quote by that1l)ude
havent ever heard of unrequited love?
a crush is just when you're not quite as obsessed with them.

Edit: likin your sig (shredder6)

well I'm not an expert it's a hard thing to be an expert on lol UNLEASH TEH BURGERS!!!!
Yup, I've been in love a couple of times, both were great, but caused a stupid amount of pain.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
How sad that the majority of voters think they've been in love, when most of them are adolescents.

:\
How sad that the majority of voters think they've been in love, when most of them are adolescents.

and?
who are you to say they haven't? you don't know any of these people.
im sure there are plenty who don't know what they're talking about though.

btw im no expert on this thing either, i just know the difference between infatuation (i probably spelled it wrong though) and love.
oh I just googled it and infatuated it more of a sexual urge than love? still, I know I'm in love.
I voted no, because I probably was at about 2/10 or 3/10 for this one girl, but that shouldnt count.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Ive thought i was, but obviously wasnt. If you can get over somebody within a year, or you break up with them before you have been together a few years, you obviously were never truly in love, you just think you are because your a teenager and you dont know what love is
Quote by d00diseeyou
Yes.

And the oucome was horrible.

So now, I dont love them. I care about them, but I restrain from falling in love again because...

1. Im too young.
2. Im tired of getting hurt.

So yeah.

I hate love.

Hello my twin.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by that1l)ude
and?
who are you to say they haven't? you don't know any of these people.
im sure there are plenty who don't know what they're talking about though.

btw im no expert on this thing either, i just know the difference between infatuation (i probably spelled it wrong though) and love.

It's my opinion.

I'm iffy about the whole love thing now, because meh. I thought I was in love, then I got cheated on, and it hurt a lot more than it should have.

It's just my opinion. Whatever, live like you want to.
Quote by Tizu
10/10
Too bad I can't marry my guitar....sigh.

On the contrary...
http://www.gibson.com/allaccessFeatures.aspx?aliaspath=/AllAccess/I%20Knew%20the%20Bride%20When%20She%20Used

Anyways, back on topic...I think I'm currently in love with my boyfriend. One year approaching!
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Page 1 of 3