Hello there fellas!

I have came back with my latest work, and maybe the better work I have done. This is a Metal version of a very popular song here in México. This song I'm talkin about is "Como te voy a olvidar" from Los Angeles Azules, that is a Cumbia band.

As you can see this is an uncommon mix, but I think it sounds very good. Now, for the ones that are thinking what musical style is this, I would say it's a Metalicumbia song.

OK OK I put the GP4 format in the folder now...

Hope you like it!. Crits are always wellcome
Attachments:
CTVOC.zip
Last edited by Albarranator at Jun 20, 2007,
jajajajaj esta chingon wey, muy bueno
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
hahahaha esta cagado. Yo ya había escuchado covers del estilo pero al revés( rock/metal a cumbia) como el de fiesta pagana (mago de oz) en cumbia
o la de clocks de coldplay tmb en cumbia. Buscalos en Limewire para que los escuches jaja.
I really liked it.
nice melody, but there were some parts at the song i didnt like.
plz post on GP4!!

8.5/10
Last edited by vinguler at Jun 20, 2007,
I like it a lot, I really like the bass and rhythm and the latin feel, it's kind of really nice and relaxing. The only thing I DIDN'T like was the solo after the 'let's **** it up' section, that didn't really do much for me, it was technical, but didn't sound quite too good, imo.
Over all 7.5 or 8 /10

=]

P.S. thanx for critting mine!
I love the beginning of theis song. and the rest, except for the solo. It doesnt sound like its in the same key. the rest is good. 8/10