I'm going to start playing in places where people would be interested in listening and leaving small tips with my acoustic, and i'm wondering, what are a few good instrument acoustic songs for me to play?
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Classical Gas, sure to entertain
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Learn something everyone around there will know, and will know the words to. I live in Liverpool, where the Beatles are from, and busker's who play Beatles' stuff go down well.
Italian Leather Sofa by Cake. I wouldn't have thought it would sound good as an acoustic cover, but it does!
Does it have to be instrumental?

Try something by incubus, like Dig, or Talk Shows on Mute or Drive or Pardon me.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Does it have to be instrumental?

Try something by incubus, like Dig, or Talk Shows on Mute or Drive or Pardon me.

Yeah, i can't sing. I'm not shy, my voice just ****ing sucks.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Your voice doesn't suck. Nobody's voices suck, most people just never practice.

Neil Young is always a good call. Ditto for acoustic Dylan.
just practice singing and playing man, i can't really sing well but if you keep practicing it you'll get better. i'd like to play in a coffee shop or whatnot one day, so i've been practicing a lot lately. seriously, if you don't sing and just play instrumentals, you better know some impressive ass stuff, or your probably going to sound boring, IMO.