I only like Laid To Rest, Redneck, and Ruin..

dunno why.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
The only songs I like are 11th hour, laid to rest, the faded line, walk with me in hell, and blacken the cursed sun....the other ones I don't really care for.
You're new, so I'll be gentle but PLEEEEEEEASSEE, before you make a thread, use the search button, as this forum is plagued by multiple threads.

This thread will get closed so, use the Only Lamb of God Thread:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408364&highlight=lamb+god
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
pretty damn good guitarists and music. its friggin sweet how both the guitarists can keep such great timing with each other, its flawless, look at the verse of redneck, adler and morton doing that together, its amazing. im not a big fan of screaming, its not musical at all. just not a big fan of the singer, otherwise, a really really impressive band
100% metalcore

If you dont know what that is, read the sticky thread at the top
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
You can't be a metalcore band if your music consists entirely of metal parts and has zero hardcore influence to it.... just saying.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lamb of God are a lame metal band who play lame metal songs. They're not -core at all.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lamb of God are a lame metal band who play lame metal songs. They're not -core at all.

Definitely.
Why do you people come on thread just to tell people how much you think they suck?!

On topic i think they are great, and i don't really get the whole Pantera wannabes comment, only 1 song, Redneck out of all their back catalogue sounds anything remotely like Pantera.
Where's Pink when you need him
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by 666_Pounder
Why do you people come on thread just to tell people how much you think they suck?!

On topic i think they are great, and i don't really get the whole Pantera wannabes comment, only 1 song, Redneck out of all their back catalogue sounds anything remotely like Pantera.

your opinion doesnt count
leave the hardcore forum and never come back

stay in the metal forum
Quote by kaktusnpoop
your opinion doesnt count
leave the hardcore forum and never come back

stay in the metal forum

Why because i'm not 'hardcore' enough? Suits me fine tbh.