Just curious, if you guys have an xbox 360, do you play it on a standard or hd tv? I feel like a retard for playing it on a standard tv, but i don't want to spend the money on an hdtv.
Listen to CKY.
you should feel like a r-tard forplaying 360 PS3 blows it out the water

and ya its killer on hd
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
I play on an HD tv. For the first year I had it though I played on a regular TV. It's honestly not that big of a difference except for games like CoD3 and Gears of War.

But yeah, it's nice playing on an HD tv.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Hd
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead
Quote by musicianamedave
I play on an HD tv. For the first year I had it though I played on a regular TV. It's honestly not that big of a difference except for games like CoD3 and Gears of War.

But yeah, it's nice playing on an HD tv.

True dat. I have a crappy standard that I use my xbox on. When I played CoD3 and GoW on my dads HD I thought I was in a movie. :p
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
standard.....and pretty much the same as nelsean...played gears at my friends with his hd and it was crazy
"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine"
HD the problem is it depends on the money the game developers put into graphics. some games look terrible but Gears and halo 3 look cool.
Quote by timmEH
you should feel like a r-tard forplaying 360 PS3 blows it out the water

and ya its killer on hd

Please explain your reasoning! Or prepare for verbal war!
666 BRO
Quote by Nelsean
True dat. I have a crappy standard that I use my xbox on. When I played CoD3 and GoW on my dads HD I thought I was in a movie. :p

not like your ever on xbox live to get your arse killed by me.

and dont even start with ps3 > 360 cause thats not true with tons of reasons.
My TV is a rear projection yet it's got a flat screen and the HD hook-ups. I guess it's not exactly an HD-TV but it still has a damned good picture.

Quote by IbanezPlayer27

and dont even start with ps3 > 360 cause thats not true with tons of reasons.

Yeah, for shizzle...
I just use a standard t.v, only because i cant afford an HDTV for my room, if i could i would have one though