I'm in the market for a new guitar, and although I won't have enough money for one anytime soon, I've had my eyes on the C-1 Hellraiser with Floyd Rose. I plan on going and trying one out sometime soon, but I wanted feedback here. I know it's more of a metal/hard rock guitar, and that's what I mostly plan on using it for, but is it decent for other genres as well?
in my personal opinion, way too many people use schecter, but hey thats just what i think. im the gibson-freak so id say go gibson
^oh...and nobody uses Gibson?
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
Quote by strq010
in my personal opinion, way too many people use schecter, but hey thats just what i think. im the gibson-freak so id say go gibson

dumbest post ever^

yeah dude schecters are awsome, especially the hellraiser FR. shreds man.

I think it would do good with hardrock and metal (emgs and mahagony). anything lighter than rock you might want to consider something else, the hellraiser was meant to raise hell and thats it.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
If you want something that is a little more versatile, look at C-1 Classics, but they don't come with Floyd Roses.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well, I heard the sound of the same EMGs the Hellraiser has, and I have to say I liked the sound of them clean. But, even so, for super clean stuff, I can just use my Epi Les Paul Custom. I just want something with 24 frets, a trem, and higher output pickups, and the Hellraiser seems to fit the bill perfectly.
haha that guy said schecter is overused and he suggests gibson? what a douche-canoe! Yeah shecter is sexy AND salty. But the hellraiser can't do much other than metal. I've played my friends though and it definitely kicks ass at what it was made to do. But I wouldn't recommend it unless you really want to play metal/hard rock and almost nothing else. Just from my experience though.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by TheJewishTerror
I'm in the market for a new guitar, and although I won't have enough money for one anytime soon, I've had my eyes on the C-1 Hellraiser with Floyd Rose. I plan on going and trying one out sometime soon, but I wanted feedback here. I know it's more of a metal/hard rock guitar, and that's what I mostly plan on using it for, but is it decent for other genres as well?

yes it is, with the right amp and right settings (on both amp and guitar) you can get a really versatile distorted tone with that guitar, not amazing cleans tough

just go and try it (mess around with it for a while, bring a 9V battery if the owner of the store gets cranky )
Quote by robbo_0013
^oh...and nobody uses Gibson?

pwnt
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ