Quote by Joshrocker48
Are you serious?

oh he uses the same two chords so he must be ripping them off.

Yeah, it's a simple riff it even sounds kinda like Ride the Lightning (which came out in 1984). Who cares anyway Linkin Park isn't that good
That is barely anything like it..
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
F5
E5

That's been used countless times, I'm sure.

Quote by HumanitysDeath

Fail

^pretty much.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
it almost sounds the same, so what, that doesnt mean they ripped it off. there are plenty of songs out there who have similarities and are related in no way
big deal! In all of music, there are gonna be songs that sound alike, especially intro riffs
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I've heard others mention the same thing. I thought I was listening to a remake of NWO.

It's not just the two chords, its the whole feel of the song. (minus the stupid clapping)
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Oh, and I had no idea which forum it should go in, because Ministry is Industrial and Linkin Park is ???
My Music
Dude you fail at life. It's 2 fucking chords. And you spelled "plagiarism" wrong you dumbass.
Oh, and please tell me you don't actually think it's spelled 'plajorism'.

Plagiarism

^Win
Spiral Out
Quote by rcw110131
Dude you fail at life. It's 2 fucking chords. And you spelled "plagiarism" wrong you dumbass.

Ya

EDIT: (to below) nope
Am I the only one who saw "Plajorism" at the beginning and shuddered?

Edit: I guess not.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
You, my friend, are an idiot.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by zeroyon
Oh, and I had no idea which forum it should go in, because Ministry is Industrial and Linkin Park is ???

I believe **** is the word you're looking for.
666 BRO
Ahh, I'm not an English major.

plagiarism... hmm, spell check is not active in my video editing software.

Two chords, played the same way, to the same rhythm, at almost the same speed.

You can disagree if you like, but I don't see a need to state that I 'fail at life'. I thought the forum rules stated no flaming?

Unless its just Linkin Park fans defending the band?
My Music
I have noticed that in the new video the AZN guy now plays guitar? And they are both using vintage strats?...
High as tits
yeah, Mike always played some guitar. I've seen them live (back when their music was good) and he played a little on stage. Typically if he's not rapping, he's playing an instrument.
My Music
Sad part is they claim to have written/partially made 150+ songs for this album.

With that sort of time invested, I'd expect a lot more.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Sad part is they claim to have written/partially made 150+ songs for this album.

With that sort of time invested, I'd expect a lot more.

first off, no one cares its lincoln park.

second, whoop de frickidy doo. Its two chords in the same way. Its not like they just did some complex riff across the neck. You can easily write something that simple and not know it was from another band.
Quote by soulflyV
Its not flaming if its true.

So tell me how I fail at life.

Is it because I think this song sounds just like Ministry?

I'm not the only person who has said this, I've heard others voice the same opinion that I felt when I first heard it on the radio. Of course nobody is going to agree with me on this thread because its turned into a flame fest on me. Oh well, I don't give a ****.

Sounds like it could easily be unintentional, but the fact that the whole flow of the song seems to follow it makes it sound like its about to be a remake, and then it becomes something else.

As far as failing at life, well, I'm multi-talented... but spelling isn't one of them.
My Music
There, pulled the video because everyone seems to whole-heartedly disagree with me. Don't want to piss every Linkin Park fan off.

Oh, maybe it was the misspelling of Lincoln that threw me off on plagiarism?
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
There, pulled the video because everyone seems to whole-heartedly disagree with me. Don't want to piss every Linkin Park fan off.

Oh, maybe it was the misspelling of Lincoln that threw me off on plagiarism?

You pulled the video because you said that a band played the same two chords.

No Linkin Park fan was mad at you. If you haven't noticed, most of these people HATE Linkin Park and they still defended the band that they viciously hate over the person that is criticizing them for playing two power chords in the same progression. You know, why don't you flame every band ripping off Ministry?

Yes, you should have pulled the video, so more people wouldn't poke fun at you.
Sent from my iPad.