So I recently remade my board and amp set up..... check it out

RE GEEKED RIG
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
Pretty...cool?.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Pretty nice rig!

I like the idea of the ABY box to use both cannels of the Vox without leaning over to the amp to switch stuff.
www.myspace.com/otroalguien
Quote by washburndean
If you buy an MG half-stack, I will mail a midget clown in a box to personally bite you in the testicles.
Where do you make those things? I see them all over the place, is there a website or something?
/\no problems with tuning acuracy... when i tune all the other effects are are off...
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I think I'd have a few of those pedals in the FX loop for best results. At least the phaser and delay, but I'd probably drop the octave pedal in there, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Here's mine:

It needs an update, since I don't have a cab yet, and my new HBE pedal is missing.

And yes, I know stuff is connected the wrong way around. Shut up.
Quote by slatsmania
I think I'd have a few of those pedals in the FX loop for best results. At least the phaser and delay, but I'd probably drop the octave pedal in there, too.

ya know... i have always run modulation and delay in the effects loop until now. My twin always ran great this way... as did my mesa. But for some reason the effects loop in the Vox doesn't sound as good as running the pedals direct to the amp.... go figure....
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
gabel, your big muff is the old triangle muff? or is it just a normal big muff? curious because its green in that rig.

and to the TS, why the line booster? with that many buffers (all your pedals cept the TC) do you really need one?
green russian muff... which year is it? i've only seen a few of those around man...
Quote by brianthemayan
But for some reason the effects loop in the Vox doesn't sound as good as running the pedals direct to the amp.... go figure....

Really??? I have an AC30CC, too, and love the results I get with a Deluxe Memory man and Electric Mistress in the loop. But to each their own!

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by suckasucks
green russian muff... which year is it? i've only seen a few of those around man...

Well I used the Big Muff they had on GuitarGeek which is green.

That's what mine looks like.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I cant make a guitar geek rig :\. My amps arent on there : /
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by suckasucks
meh, i just really dont like digitech products.

So your pushing your opinion in my face when you disaprove? How Jehovah's Witness-y of you.
Quote by mexican_shred
I cant make a guitar geek rig :\. My amps arent on there : /

Gabe made his orange and Becky (from the looks of it) made hers

Get building haha
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3

Get building haha

i would but the mark IV and JSX have too many damn bells and whistles on the front for me to draw it out : P
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by Yngwi3

Get building haha

Trying to say something about the professionalism (According to google spell check that IS a word.) of my sexy drawing?
Quote by beckyjc
So your pushing your opinion in my face when you disaprove? How Jehovah's Witness-y of you.

Perhaps he should've left you some EHX literature to look over on your own time.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Well if you want a JSX I made a geeked JSX a while back:

Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
ok so i know where to get the pictures but how do you pick individual pictures like say you see someones set up they have the same pedal how do you just grab that pedal
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

^cut and paste.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by beckyjc

I customized my own with Xara a while back just to get used to the program.

Is the Holy Grail than the amp's reverb?
Quote by mr_hankey
Is the Holy Grail than the amp's reverb?

Assuming you mean "better than" then yes, IMO. But the amps reverb is still very nice and warm, but I got the grail ages ago and it has always been my fav pedal.

I don't actually have a Marshall 212, but i couldn't find a home made, fur covered cab, so meh.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by winno
/\ www.guitargeek.com

There isn't a 'generator' per se, there was a thread on here which had probably the biggest gallery of guitar geek pedals that you could mix and match etc.

Got a link to that thread?
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by beckyjc
Assuming you mean "better than" then yes, IMO. But the amps reverb is still very nice and warm, but I got the grail ages ago and it has always been my fav pedal.

Damn! I really can't type properly today.
That's what I meant, yeah.
hold on but when you copy and pastse you get the whole rig is there individual picture of each item on the site
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

anyone?

^what he said.

You cant do anything without paint or photoshop and whatnot, right? So put the pic into there, and copy and paste from there. You can use the scissors tool (in paint) or in photoshop, the selection tool.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
thanks guys awesome