I was wondering...what makes an "all ages show" all ages? Is it the absence of alcohol, or that they card you or something? I want to go see Elysia...but I need all the help I can get with the parents..
There's either no alcohol in the building or you can only drink alcohol in the bar area which you'll need an I.D. to get into.
I think that, at least in Brisbane, an all ages gig is when there's seating. If it's all standing room, they can't have people under 18 there.
Quote by Scooch
There's either no alcohol in the building or you can only drink alcohol in the bar area which you'll need an I.D. to get into.

That sounds about right.
Certain restrictions where anyone under 21/18 can get in. As in no flashing, no under-age drinking, etc.
Well i live in winnipeg and the concerts i go to have alchol, mosh pits and a hell of a lot of pot and thats all ages so yeah tell them that its like a real g rated concert
Hail true metal!
If it is All Ages/Licensed, that means that there is alcohol in a certain area. If it is All Ages, then that usually means that they don't sell alcohol.
I saw Flatfoot 56 at an all ages club, it was still fun.
666 BRO
Quote by Beware!Criminal
I was wondering...what makes an "all ages show" all ages? Is it the absence of alcohol, or that they card you or something? I want to go see Elysia...but I need all the help I can get with the parents..

i missed elysia last time they came through here. they're so sweet though.

but yeah, what scooch said sounds right. or they'll just mark your hands to identify that you cant get alcohol.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by Beware!Criminal
Alright, cool. Much thanks guys.

Are you going to The Soundvent by chance?
Quote by Beware!Criminal

At the Sound Vent? I'm almost positive that's all ages.