This is my guitar,

I changed my strings, and now my high E string (closest to the floor) has at least some fret buzz. It gets particularly bad as I approach the 24th fret, which is unplayable (because of the fret buzz. It sustains the note for about 1 millisecond).
I've searched on the internet, but I haven't found anything relating to the kind of fret buzz I'm experiencing.

Could anyone help please?
did u chnge the strings one at a time?
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
your Floyd could be set-up improperly after you changed strings
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Okay, it's probably the action (height of the strings from the fretboard). If you don't know how to raise it just take a screwdriver and you should see a couple screws holding down the bridge. On my guitar all I had to do was just loosen the side of the bridge that I wanted to raise a little. A warning though: If you do this it will probably change your tuning on your guitar so you will need to retune.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Yes, I changed the strings one at a time. And I forgot to mention, that none of the other string are effected at all, which seems quite strange.
Quote by ratzgame
Okay, it's probably the action (height of the strings from the fretboard). If you don't know how to raise it just take a screwdriver and you should see a couple screws holding down the bridge. On my guitar all I had to do was just loosen the side of the bridge that I wanted to raise a little. A warning though: If you do this it will probably change your tuning on your guitar so you will need to retune.

Thanks, that fixed the problem.