Guitar fetish sells floyd roses. are they any good?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
aight man, thanks cuz im thinking of buying on for a project guitar too
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

I forgot about that site. I'm refinishing a pair of RG's. I'll probably end up with one from GF myself. I too will report back.
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother
o yea i got a question but this has nothing to do with floyd roses. How do u mount pickups from the rear of the guitar if the guitar is routed like that? cuz some of the bodies they sell are routed like that and i was thinkin of getting one but i dont kno how to mount all that.
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

picup rings.... or (a little harder) try to fill the hole to the desired level and screw them directly to the wood (supposedly sounds better)
Quote by Nick111111111
Am i missing some thing
car speaker=12 watts
outlet=120 watts
?????????????????

laws of phisics down the dump....... volts and watts are the same
Quote by RATM62592
Guitar fetish sells floyd roses. are they any good?

they are good, until you want to go to drop D, or any other tuning...
But they can be a pain to set up, you know what it is and how it works right?

Im not trying to say to not get one... they are great tremelo's, but you should know what it is and what you have to do to level the floating bridge and tune it, especially for that first time... haha :P
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
they are good, until you want to go to drop D, or any other tuning...
But they can be a pain to set up, you know what it is and how it works right?

Im not trying to say to not get one... they are great tremelo's, but you should know what it is and what you have to do to level the floating bridge and tune it, especially for that first time... haha :P

aren't you just describing (floating) Floyd Rose in general, they're all like that
i have one and there a real bitch to set up and i ended up blocking mine so i can only dive bomb down but other wise there awsome
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

Quote by red_spider
i have one and there a real bitch to set up and i ended up blocking mine so i can only dive bomb down but other wise there awsome

Again that is a general statement for all floating bridges. A real FR is the same way.
The GFS floyd is NOT made of pot metal like the infamous "bad" liscenesed FRs so the knife edges won't wearout like the Edge III or II, BUT its only single locking (no locks on the saddles only at the nut) so I hear they can get a bit...unstable...after whammy abuse. I personally have never used it but hear both that the single locking is fine and stays in tune AND it doesn't stay in tune after brutal abuse.
If it is not double locking then there is no point in the hassle of a floating bridge. Get a real FR.
Their floyd is a speedloader, so for the most part the string will get back to where it was before the abuse, because there is no bend in it. It's a straight-shot through.