any led zep or metallica
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung - Voltaire(1694-1778)

I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school. - Jimmy Page
White Stripes- Ball & Biscuit. Really, anything on their s/t album makes me want to just let loose the 5w of power in my tiny amp.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Probably Master of Puppets, Crazy Train, or Eugene's Trick Bag from Crossroads (by Steve Vai)
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
john5 +1
he's insane, his style is so cumulative
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
usually COB and Death songs, they are challenging and wicked to play, lots of our bands originals as well
Heartbreaker by Zeppelin. Just makes me want to run home and grab my axe from wherever I am, especially the solo.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
^ ... if you're a 9 year old asian kid with ADHD who craves the same old crappy scales recycled and re-used again, but every time it is just another pathetic attempt to play faster.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Kuri Coder Pops Orchestra - Of All Circumstances!
Kuri Coder Pops Orchestra - マヤーといた季節

Good stuff.
Mr Crowely. I still get chills when I hear the solo.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Chop Suey by System Of A Down and Walk make me want to practice and headbang and kill little animals and.............stuff
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Mean Street - Van Halen

really anything off of VH's Fair Warning CD
~ the early bird gets the worm, but its the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese...