i have a bc rich warlock and sometimes when i play like heavy bends or vibratos that string will go out of tune. i was wondering if i put a locking nut on it if it will stay in tune. i like playing zakk wylde and dimebag style solos.

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

Dirtbag #4 of the official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
ha ha ... locking nuts. oh and yes it will help but sometimes the tuners screws just need tightening.
If it is really a hardware problem, just go buy a good set of tuners. They sell locking tuners that would kill two birds with one stone.
Maybe your strings need stretching. Your tuners would have to really suck to go out of tune with vibrato.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
with the vibratos and bends i mean zakk wylde style vibratos where you like vibrate it a whole ****in 2 1/2 steps!

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
good tunners, grapthec or roller bridge as well as saddles
Quote by Nick111111111
Am i missing some thing
car speaker=12 watts
outlet=120 watts
?????????????????

laws of phisics down the dump....... volts and watts are the same
how much would it cost to buy good tuners, a locking nut and saddles and what kind do you recommend?

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
DON'T get a locking nut! when it locks, it sharpens your strings a bit. it's a whole lot better to get locking tuners and a good nut (graphtech, micarta, etc.)
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
A locking nut w/o a locking bridge is pointless. It will screw up your tuning when you lock them hense why double locking systems have fine tuners. I would suggest just a better nut, some Big Bends Nut Sauce and some locking tuners. If you want to go all out get a roller saddles and a roller nut and locking tuners. Post a pic of the strings on your machiene heads also it may be as simple as a stringing problem.
that big bends nut sauce is good stuff, just got some today and can finally use my tremelos without going out of tune.
Quote by flyfshr
that big bends nut sauce is good stuff, just got some today and can finally use my tremelos without going out of tune.

Don't bump old threads! The TS should be the only one to do it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
well i suggest just putting a floyd rose with a locking nut on there or getting another guitar with a floyd rose. It would be perfect for dime style solos. This would however cost a decent amount of money, unless you cut out the wood and install the floyd rose yourself then it would only be like 60$ for a floyd rose.
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
learn to string your guitar properly.

what i was thinking.