Does anybody have the Some kind of Monster tabs + tunings?

I look through various tabs on the internet and i get a whole bunch of different tunings.

also, with the opening riff (0 0 350), is it played on the 6th string or 5th string? thanks.
WOW you cant figure out the easiest metallica song ever? please just quit playing guitar.

its played on the sixth string. and thats all im gonna tell you. figure the rest out yourself.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Archetype00
WOW you cant figure out the easiest metallica song ever? please just quit playing guitar.

its played on the sixth string. and thats all im gonna tell you. figure the rest out yourself.

now now he's probably just a newb no need to attack him....wait a sec. join date october 2006... -_-"... don't quit guitar dude....quit life!
Quote by MusicLine
Gundam pilota09, i'm happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Moses had the best ten commandements of ALL TIME.

Had to do it.
just making sure.

no need for bashing, kthnx.

bash the people who made the tabs with the song being played on the A string.
Why not play along with the recording and see if it's in tune??

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Why not play along with the recording and see if it's in tune??

yeah, i was gonna try that. But it's 11pm here, and I dont wanna wake up the folks/neighbors. Just exploring tabs atm.
Quote by Archetype00

I think you should look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=546KjKMB9kw
should Kirk Hammett, one of the greatest guitar players ever, quit playing guitar? =O

oh my jeebs.
It's in Drop C, and the intro riff is on the lowest string. The main riff is the same, but using powerchords (IoW, using the bottom three strings.)

Seriously, it probably is Metallica's easiest song.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
Quote by general_koffi
It's in Drop C, and the intro riff is on the lowest string. The main riff is the same, but using powerchords (IoW, using the bottom three strings.)

thank you, that is all i needed to know.

Quote by general_koffi
Seriously, it probably is Metallica's easiest song.

it is, just the various tabs with different tunings just messed with me. thanks again.