Hey everyone, im thinking of getting a new guitar. As the title suggests an Ibanez Rg. I can spend about 1000 australian dollers (around) bit more or less. So what in your opinion would be the best model for around that? i play most kinda styles, and lots of satch kind of stuff.
I'm not pretty sure on what would that be on US dollars but I would highly suggest getting on their RG Prestige line or the more older modelled RG5xx/6xx/7xx or alternatively but ruling it out because you've said that you want an RG is the S series.
well are you sure you want an RG?

if your willing to spend more, you should get an Sbody.

its just lighter thats all.

and my ibanez Rg is a big baby (Ibanez RG4EX1)

so yea.
unless your really wanting an RG

and if you play satch stuff...just get his guitar? lol
Quote by bigal_85
Hey everyone, im thinking of getting a new guitar. As the title suggests an Ibanez Rg. I can spend about 1000 australian dollers (around) bit more or less. So what in your opinion would be the best model for around that? i play most kinda styles, and lots of satch kind of stuff.

An RG in that price range might have an edge III, which in others opinions are as good as plastic.

Search guitar.com.au or ibanez guitar centre site (search in google)
[An RG in that price range might have an edge III, which in others opinions are as good as plastic.]

Yeah, so im led to believe. Some have edge pro 2's, but there still not in the class of the edge pro. Oh i wouldn't rule out the S series either.
I saw some nice s series guitars on my guitar quest today, all set neck and under $1000au
Current Gear
Ibanez RG1570 - Going bye bye
Jackson DK2 - Eventually will be replaced with Maton Mastersound
Peavey valveking 212
Various EHX and Boss effects