Quote by Twist of fate
Just because they're your favorite obviously means they're the best band, right?

Did you figure that out all by yourself?
Quote by Aidy Damage
They're your band, aren't they? For the record, you suck, and no-one really cares.

HOLY HELL!!!! Is your avatar a picture of you??

Oh, and for the record it's not my band, and you're very ugly...
Quote by newcement
HOLY HELL!!!! Is your avatar a picture of you??

Oh, and for the record it's not my band, and you're very ugly...

No, it's Crispin Gray from Daisy Chainsaw. You just made him cry.
lol this band is the worst ever
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Aidy Damage
No, it's Crispin Gray from Daisy Chainsaw. You just made him cry.

Well, good. He's very ugly. He should lock himself in a closet, and never scar the world again with his face.
Quote by newcement
Well, good. He's very ugly. He should lock himself in a closet, and never scar the world again with his face.

So should you. If you're here to big up some crappy little parody band and mock the bands other people like, maybe you should leave this forum.
Quote by Aidy Damage
So should you. If you're here to big up some crappy little parody band and mock the bands other people like, maybe you should leave this forum.

When did I mock other bands? I wasn't mocking Daisy Chainsaw, I was simply mocking the band member's hideous face. If you can't respect that, then maybe you need liposuction.
Quote by newcement
When did I mock other bands? I wasn't mocking Daisy Chainsaw, I was simply mocking the band member's hideous face. If you can't respect that, then maybe you need liposuction.

What the crap?

He's getting more than you'll ever get, and I don't need liposuction. I have a streamlined, svelte physique, thank you very much.