they suck dude real punk green day simple plan blink 182 gosh!!! learn your history dude go buy black sabbaths vol 4 that when REAL punk got started and listen new found glory there the most pure punk ever almost death metal like linkin park!!!!..... lol
Quote by GodLessHeretic
they suck dude real punk green day simple plan blink 182 gosh!!! learn your history dude go buy black sabbaths vol 4 that when REAL punk got started and listen new found glory there the most pure punk ever almost death metal like linkin park!!!!..... lol

The thing that scares me about that is that peopel say **** like that completely serious.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Well, it's definitely different form my style of punk.

So I like it. I'll buy a CD if I can ever learn German enough to buy one from you guys.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
That's sick man, my style of music.
Myspace.com/daylightpayback
myspace.com/daylightpaybackguitarist
purevolume.com/daylightpayback
Quote by touji-za-nai
ehhh i dont really like it at all

Yeah, but you don't like anything.
Quote by RawrDemon
Allow me to summarize it:

YUM YUM HILARY DUFF, LOL!

lolz at teh led zeplinn!

If you want a band logo PM me
"Yeah, but you don't like anything."
Not true he likes making fun of every band that he sees.
Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult

Engraved in damnation Beneath the shadow of submergence We await this call to Armageddon To arise in legions of war Burn the holy words and carve my blasphemy into angel bone