Which has a faster neck a Fender Strat or Gibson Les Paul?
no i mean you know how jacksons are known for thier fast necks. which would be easier to play fast on
It's all preference.

I own both types of guitars ( I first had the strat) and the les paul neck was very weird for me to play with, but after a week of playing it i became used to it and i can play just as fast and smoothly as i do with my strat.
ah i got a jackson its so retarded some days i can play pretty fast for only playing 7 months other days i suck..just like randomly...does anyone else have that problem?
the guitar doesent make a player fast.the player makes the guitar fast.with HES hands.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Z_cup_boy
ah i got a jackson its so retarded some days i can play pretty fast for only playing 7 months other days i suck..just like randomly...does anyone else have that problem?

when u say u can play fast do u mean improvised or somethign u learned? cuz when i started i coudl play fast improvised some days and some days not. But it just means u need practice and ur prob playign sloppy and it just sounds decent because the distortion is on. try playiing fast clean will make you want to practice a whole lot more
i understand the guitar doesn tmake the pplayer faster. But some guitars are easier to play
Strat has thinner, lighter feeling neck!! I say strat

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
I had a strat copy with a neck fatter than a les pauls. It was gumby.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by mray
when u say u can play fast do u mean improvised or somethign u learned? cuz when i started i coudl play fast improvised some days and some days not. But it just means u need practice and ur prob playign sloppy and it just sounds decent because the distortion is on. try playiing fast clean will make you want to practice a whole lot more

no i mean clean with distortion off, just like doing scales and stuff. im like scared to improvise almost...it sounds ****ty but like ok im new to guitar pretty much ive just been seriously playing for 7 months.... would an easy way to make sure everything is in key be by knowing all the notes of c major scale and just playing those notes that are on the fretboard? of course i know there are other keys lol im using c for example.
ibanez wizard ll neck is small and most people agree it is the fastest neck around. Therefore, strats thin neck beats les pauls fat neck in terms of speed. But it depends from strat to strat, different models have different fretboard radius sizes
my american fender strat is faster than my jap jackson. nuff said
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab