Page 1 of 2
Is this right a 14 year old going out with an 18 year old

tell me if you think it is
there's a huge Gap between those two ages. I can't imagine what they have in common...

Well for one its illegal... (legal age of consent in WV is 16, I don't know about where you are)
Two that makes him a child molester...
Three there is too big an age gap there, granted its only 4 years, but hes an ADULT, and shes barely a teenager...

But yeah thats wrong... if she was 16, its borderline illegal... but yeah 14 definitely wrong
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Not really. I mean...sure they might really love each other for all I know, but at that age it's still pretty wrong cos the 18yr old is an adult, and the 14yr old isn't even old enough to buy ciggarettes or have consentual sex.
Dude I know a 15 years old chick who has a boyfriend of 26.

And all the girls in my class've got a bf of at least 5 years older...

Its just life >.<
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Kneusje

Its just life >.<

Your school is soooooo messed up
Btw Threadstarter is 14 and his gf is 18.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

It's wrong at the moment, because of the age difference, but later on it will be fine. My parents are 6 years apart... so that's an 18-year-old with a 12-year-old, Lol.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
when i was 14 i dated an 18 year old. it wasnt the best move ever but it wasnt the worst. it can just be wierd at times. but if there is really something there then i dont age should matter all that much. later in life isnt that big of a deal. my dad is 45 and he just married a 26 year old
DRAGONFORCE and Michael Angelo Batio > you
Quote by tommo619

Oh well if hes 14 and shes 18 its perfectly acceptable then...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Negative, not right. Illegal, 16 with 18 is fine, but 14 is just ridiculous
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
Wait a minute is TS talking about a girl or a guy?

TS might be talking about a 14 year old guy who got an 18 year old girl.....
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
And props to getting an older gf
-Mohandas Gandhi
rock on threadstarter!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Kneusje

Its just life >.<

lmao "thats just life." No thats just illegal. Thats definatly not normal.
Not right. I know one couple like that, the guy is 18 and they've been going out for a year. They have a lot in common though.
Have sex,film it and send it to the cops, with your adresses and birth profiles attached.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Origainaly posted by cruehead83
when i was 14 i dated an 18 year old. it wasnt the best move ever but it wasnt the worst. it can just be wierd at times. but if there is really something there then i dont age should matter all that much. later in life isnt that big of a deal. my dad is 45 and he just married a 26 year old

umm... actually that is kinda creppy...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
i dont really give a **** as long as theres no illegal ********* going on

There has...... because I know the threadstarter and he told me.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Because she is so young, then im inclined to agree its a little dodgy. Teh age gap itself isnt the problem, just her age. If he was 16 it would be perfectly fine. If he was 17, it wouldnt be quite as fine but still not that bad. But 18, hes an adult, meh, its not that good.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by tommo619
There has...... because I know the threadstarter and he told me.

betrayal five...
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
It's illegal, but there isn't a problem if there is consent. The law says that people under a certain age aren't capable of making wise decisions on their own, and that's why it's illegal. However, if a person under this age is capable of love, or even simple affection, then they are capable of making a decision on sex. How are adults any wiser? Many of them get married and then divorce in less than a week. Is that wisdom? I think not.
Change the world.
Quote by Eidolon
It's illegal, but there isn't a problem if there is consent. The law says that people under a certain age aren't capable of making wise decisions on their own, and that's why it's illegal. However, if a person under this age is capable of love, or even simple affection, then they are capable of making a decision on sex. How are adults any wiser? Many of them get married and then divorce in less than a week. Is that wisdom? I think not.

I like you, you seem somewhat intelligent
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
wait about 20 years then itll be ok
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
It won't seem so bad when you're 100 and she's 96
Or whatever way around it is
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
One of my friends dated an 18 year old when she was 12...an got eaten out.
Yeah,I think it's just a wee bit wrong.
Quote by tommo619

... wronnnnnnnng
Quote by Eidolon

Is this the only intelligent guy here? Seriously.

First of all, what's with the "if the girl's 18, and the guy's 14, then it's ok" bull****? What, are guys the only ones allowed to manipulate people younger than them? Talk about equality.
Second, when you turn 18, it doesn't mean you 'magically' turned into an adult. It's not like you suddenly gained wisdom from 1 second to the next. It's very possible that the 14 year old can be more mature than the 18 year old. LIke Eidolon said, there are many dumb 'adults' too.
And it's totally natural for girls/guys to like older people. Either because the older person is more attractive (after going through puberty ), they're thought to be more mature, maybe they have money, etc. I know a girl who's 15 and she's dating someone who's in their 2nd year of university (about 19, 20). I think it's totally fine if both really do like each other and there's no manipulation involved (which of course can happen).

/rant
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

That's just like a freshman and senior going out... seen it lots of times actually
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

yeah i'm going to have to say thats not right... i mean when you're older its different cause you're grown up... but after the 18 year old graduates and moves whats the 14 year old going to do? see thats just not an issue after you're BOTH graduated from high school
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Page 1 of 2