I was looking through some old photos and saw a picture of my dad when he was about my age and I realized that I resemble him alot. Personality-wise I think I took after my mom because I am more of a quiet person just like her.
Anyway UG, who do you resemble?
I resemble both of my parents in looks, but I am far from both of them personality wise.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I have a lot in common physically with my mom, and my sister gets most of her genetics from my dad. Which is why everyone says we look nothing alike, which is true.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I look alot like my Grandad on my dads side, but a little like my dad, but he looks more like my grandma Nacey.

I look like my great great great grandad, who I actually have a photograph of from an old postcard from Scarborough sat on a mule. I can see alot of me in him.

Its quite wierd really, I was thinking the same thing when i found an old album a while ago.

Id say i'd take after my dad, a total wanker.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Jun 20, 2007,
From my Dad I have aquired:

Nose
Very pale skin (though mine is actually a hell of a lot paler)
Argumentativeness
Tendancy to fly off the handle at things, and shout loudly
Sick sense of humour (though again, mine is sicker than his )

From my Mum I have aquired:

Hair ( thick and curly, poofs out at the sides at the minute )
Stubborn jackassness (again very argumentative, but stubborn also, my dad will argue but then back down, my mum will never back down)
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
im a spitting image of my dad...i saw a pic of him when he was 20yrs old and if u put my pic next to it its like same person...my whole personality is from my moms side
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
I kinda look like my Grandad's on both sides of the family, which is strange because they look nothing alike.

Personality wise I don't really take after anyone I'm related to...but probably mostly my Dad because we both tend to be shy sometimes
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Somehow I'm EXACTLY like my uncle on my mom's side

Smart
Angry
Angry
Angry
Smoke lots of weed
And I look exactly like him......
Quote by Guitarist132
I kind of look like our mail man...weird

There's something your mom isn't telling you...

I look mostly like my mom, but I have traits from both sides of the family.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
i resemble my father while my two other brothers look like my mother,
me and my little brother look alike, some people saw i look like my older sister but i dont see that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I look more like my mum .

However my personality is mroe easygoing like my dad, except if I get really pissed off when I become evil like my mum.

I also have inherited my simply EPIC body hair from my dad.
i take up after my mum but i get my musical talent from both my grandparents who work in the wno (welsh national orchestra)
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
well personality wise im more like my dad...im thrifty, have this crude sense of humour and a this thing for doing stuff I shouldn't be...I resemple my mom more, look-wise
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.