Well, I'm planning to buy a new guitar, around 800-900$ (600-700 euros). I'm searching a shred-guitar but with a vintage/subtile and versatile sound and a Floyd Rose/ZR to play Steve Vai/Satriani, some Nickelback and perhaps some classic rock.
I now have a Fender Highway One strat, so he can do the blues. Any ideas, perhaps ibanez ? (without high-output humbuckers)
Probably an Ibanez if you want a shred guitar. They can be pretty versatile I think.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Yeah, an Ibanez S series would do you well.

and by the way.. guitars are female, not male.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Yeah, an Ibanez S series would do you well.

My guitar is a male.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Yes, you're right, I'm terribly sorry . Any suggestions on which Ibanez S ? 470/320/520 Is there a lot of difference ?
Quote by Doodleface
If it's got a whammy bar... then it's a boy.

Quote by Canucks486
Yes, you're right, I'm terribly sorry . Any suggestions on which Ibanez S ? 470/320/520 Is there a lot of difference ?

If you're looking to minimize expenses, then look at either S320 or S470. S520 and S320 are virtually the same guitar with cosmetic differences (the more expensive 520 has the heavy metal look, the 320 doesn't). S470 is different from the above because it has a single coil pickup. Otherwise, all three have identical hardware and build quality.

If you're looking for versatility, you will probably benefit from the single coil in the S470.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!