ive never actually looked at this part of the forums but my complain is nearly every complaint every mod well maybe not every mod is an absolute smartass. ...........................please dont ban me. and u talk **** to the people in the forum of the banned and thats ****ed up cause there already banned u dont have to give them so much ****. and i know the result of my post GENTLEMAN START UR INSULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, news just in; all the mods have committed suicide over this flagrant display of rebellion!

You need to get yourself a girl, mate.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

You are welcome, my child.

My gear;

Tokai '52 Nocaster Reissue, Candy Apple Red
Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects Processor
Quote by Northern_Soul
Wow, news just in; all the mods have committed suicide over this flagrant display of rebellion!

Jack Sparrow?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by Northern_Soul

i have one .....mate(lol) and i have been banned before. so anymore want to be proven wrong?
you're not a eunuch are you??? *looks down*
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

My gear;

Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
i have one .....mate(lol) and i have been banned before. so anymore want to be proven wrong?

Amazing proof. Yeah so, you're jealous that you can't be a mod?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
Jack Sparrow?

You know it lol
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

My gear;

Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420

So now you're admitting that you're a multi?
Quote by johnny_tapia
Amazing proof. Yeah so, you're jealous that you can't be a mod?

whats with the jealous thing i dont get it.. explain how it seems im jealous. im lost lol
way to skillfully avoid the multi question there dude. You're going down, my friend.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

My gear;

Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
whats with the jealous thing i dont get it.. explain how it seems im jealous. im lost lol

Well you seem angry that Mods can do as they please, and probably wish that you could do so.
Oh yeah and get an avatar!
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
**** I need an avatar too

Thanks for the reminder
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

My gear;

Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
jesus christ u people........i dont know what to say..... and if your all so sure i have a multi? how about if the mods check and i dont then u have to ban urself? not so sure now are u MATE?

ED by banning urself i mean create a multi
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
jesus christ u people........i dont know what to say..... and if your all so sure i have a multi? how about if the mods check and i dont then u have to ban urself? not so sure now are u MATE?

You may not be a multi, but you still fail at life.
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
You may not be a multi, but you still fail at life.

there u have it people, sour words of a man proven wrong and oh so beaten. sweet victory!. well the mods dont even care about this post so my work is done
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420

I'm not sure I understood all that so I'll just nod and agree with you there MATE (not sure why mate is in capitals either but I'm going along with that aswell)

Anyway the fact of the matter is that you've basically called out the mods... thus you're a n00b.

EDIT: Thus my work here is done. n00b.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

My gear;

Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Quote by Northern_Soul
way to skillfully avoid the multi question there dude. You're going down, my friend.

Actually, he answered it. He said he has been banned before.

Also, for future reference.. I wouldn't complain about how the mods do their jobs.
Last edited by kiefermatot at Jun 20, 2007,
well yes the mods are the reason i posted this as far as knew this was allowed was i mistaken MATE!!!! i would even have to laugh if i talked all this **** and got banned lol
I loled at two things here: This is a really pointless thread...and not a single mod has posted. You fail. I don't think he has a multi, I think he just got pwnt in FOTB
Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
ive never actually looked at this part of the forums but my complain is nearly every complaint every mod well maybe not every mod is an absolute smartass. ...........................please dont ban me. and u talk **** to the people in the forum of the banned and thats ****ed up cause there already banned u dont have to give them so much ****. and i know the result of my post GENTLEMAN START UR INSULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh, what?

Quote by GUITARNOVICE420

orite, that makes more sense....

Quote by GUITARNOVICE420

We know...

Quote by GUITARNOVICE420

No, I R NOT R U?!@?23/@!

Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
there u have it people, sour words of a man proven wrong and oh so beaten. sweet victory!. well the mods dont even care about this post so my work is done

The mods aren't the only one...

Quote by GUITARNOVICE420
well yes the mods are the reason i posted this as far as knew this was allowed was i mistaken MATE!!!! i would even have to laugh if i talked all this **** and got banned lol

Maybe if they didn't need a translator to understand you they'd feel insulted.
If I act like an asshat in FOTB, it's because the person in there deserves it.

I have better things to do, believe it or not, than to answer every "You ****ing pricks, y did you ban me man? That's just plane ****ing wrong, I never done nothing" thread.

Did you see the threads where users came in, explained that they didn't receive an email and would like to know why they were banned, and how long for?

Because I can assure you those threads were responded to politely.

So what if we spam up a few threads, it's fun and a perk of the job, so to speak. We ain't paid for this, you know?

There are two, very noticeable threads stickied in the FOTB detailing the rules of the forum. If a user is too stupid to read those, what do you expect us to do? That forum is the most repetitive forum of them all, 90% of the threads are "I didn't receive an email, why am I banned, unban me" or @I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please unban me"

Have you any idea how annoying it is to go through all those, responding the same thing each time?

I mean, every day we get threads like these:

http://i11.tinypic.com/4r74x9s.png
http://i10.tinypic.com/4ub4gti.png
http://i12.tinypic.com/52c4rj5.png

(pretty big pics btw)

Yeah, I reckon you should remember those.

You tell me why I should even give a toss about respecting the people who make threads like that, and I'll pay attention
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Oh man, just for Frenchy's pwnership I'd love to leave this open. So I will.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
omg that's what FOTB looks like...I am stunned, you mods are giving more insite to us naive users everyday. That was a seriously sweet post Frenchy...

EDIT: Am I allowed to sig the url to this thread...or would that get me a warning?
Last edited by confusius at Jun 20, 2007,
Yeah do it, then I can close it but the ownership will live on in your sig.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>