Well im kinda designing a pedal board, and id like to know the dimensions of these. If it wouldnt be to much trouble could someone with this pedal grab a ruler and find the length and width? the height doesnt really matter.

To anyone that would help, id appreciate it a lot!
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
4" wide by about a foot long. what happens when you buy a new pedal?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
ahah well i figured it was about a foot long...but i was gonna make it a bit wider and a bit longer then its dimensions, i just wanted an exact calculation so I can decide how much give room it can have, which should fit any wah or expression pedal

haha thanks I figured it woulda been around a foot, actually i thought it might be longer then a foot...but a foot works just fine, I guess i can make the height of the baord about 14inches, with the width of this potion about 6 inches
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
The size of the 535Q is just about the same as every other wah on the planet. Just about the only place you'll find a large difference in footprint are the Morley wahs and a few other odd ducks. I don't know if you've considered this, but you may want to keep the Q selector knob and side kick booster switch in mind if you use them a lot. Add just enough room to get your foot in there to trigger the boost.
actually to be honest ive never used a wah pedal before, and i wanna get one for my bday...but anywayz...

It looks like the boost is on the left side? I take it its the little nob... Haha well if thats the case, lucky for me im left handed/footed, so with the pedal on the left side of the board I dont think there will be a problem :P
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
boost is on right, as well as Q knob. level and some other one are on left.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
oh well ill make it work

haha thanks
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah