Skeletor Song:
I'm gonna tell you my life story, I have not told it to many, but now you're gonna hear it so, so listen up! I was born in the early 90's, my brother hit me, my mother raped me, my father spanked me. My sister kissed me, my uncle is jesus, jewel sliiper, jewel collector. I didn't have many friends, but the birds were my mates, i took them home, but mama spanked me. 1-2-1234 I'm so sad, too sad, I'm all alone, sittin in my room, playing my guitar, writing a love song, can someone please help me out? I met this blonde girl, flaming hot, but she ignored me, like I was dust. Night out drinking in skäbä, totally ****faced, i tried to hug her, but she ran past me. To gain girls, i changed style, from normal to punk, it didn't work. [CHORUS] 3 months later, i met a girl, up on the doghill, i left her. Now in blesuu, I see her there, kissing another guy, I feel regret! Now i'm often crying, cutting myself, with a cd-rack, IM SO SAD!!!!! [CHORUS X2]

If you'r having a har time imaging how this would turn out the take a look at the song :
http://www.myspace.com/thehongkongconnection
Indeed!

Might want to lay this piece out better, and make it more presentable, no one is going to crit this.

Just advice.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.