i need some help, first of all this is a blusey song thats y i chose these lyrics cause they remind of a blues song, but anyways this is what the song is about.
A man wakes up one morning and sees it is flooding in his backyard, so he works his way to the roof and the water gets so high that is about to consume him, so he says a pray and says he isnt ready die, but then there comes some clouds and lighting.
So thats as far as i got i cant figure out what could happen next in this story. could u help me find the end to this song here r the lyrics. v

I woke up this mornin,
looked outside the window,
the backyard was flooded,
to were i couldnt c no more,
ohh,
couldnt c no more,
i worked my way up,
not to be on that cooling board,

When i got on the roof,
look as far as i could c,
all there was, was water,
that was about to consume me,
ohh,
bout to comsume me,
i said lord please,
im not ready,
then the clouds came in,
and brought lightning,
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
No bumping man...I can't believe you are impatient after twenty minutes. This is a forum not a damn chatroom...people are probalby not even paying atention to the computer. I will spare you the report though. But be warned somebody else might not.
Quote by confusius
No bumping man...I can't believe you are impatient after twenty minutes. This is a forum not a damn chatroom...people are probalby not even paying atention to the computer. I will spare you the report though. But be warned somebody else might not.

r u on here to just report ppl and bully them around, at least u could do is critiqe my work
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
If you want a crit, crit some other peoples. You can ask around and see that I crit, and return crits. If you don't want to get reported, read the rules. You obviously haven't done so or you would have not bumped this. And no I don't bully people by reporting them that would be pointless and aimless. I report threads that break the rules because I like rules. And I am extremly tempted to report this one now, but I won't seeing that it would affect you so much to have to post again to follow the rules.
Last edited by confusius at Jun 20, 2007,
A pleasure it was too m'laaad.

I did say read the rules. I'm not trying to be an ass. Just repost it, I can't be assed to clean this up.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.