I was doing some thinking today and wondered if that some people cant play some things on any instrument beacause of mental blocks, something in our mind keeps us from playing some things. Discuss.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Yes it happens to us all. What is there really to discuss though?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
What are these "things" that you're talking about? Like they're too hard or something? What are you talking about?
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by High_Frequency
I was doing some thinking today and wondered if that some people cant play some things on any instrument beacause of mental blocks, something in our mind keeps us from playing some things. Discuss.

Please sir, I only just finished my A levels...
It happens to everyone and I'm pretty sure we dont need to discuss on how we can't think of anything once and awhile. I actually don't know how to discuss that.
yea i think so, sometimes, usually in steve vai songs, ill just hit a run of notes, and i just cant physically play it, not as in its too hard or nything (though it is), but its like a person with a stutter tryin to talk, i cant even play it slowly without havin the stutter effect. weird.
I'm not trying to sound macho and ****, but I never seemed to have that problem.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
happens whenever i want to play guitar.... then whenever im taking a shower or about to go to sleep i think of the most sweet stuff

i hate it
Not If U Can Read Music
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************