for those of you that have jobs that are still living with your parents (18 or under), do you budget your money at all? i have a job now and am starting to get some serious money compared to an allowance like last year. what are some good ways?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
dont eat. constantly borrow money & never give it back. never go outside your own town.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i put a good bit in the bank, like if i make 150 bucks, ill put 75-100 in savings
then i keep the 50 for spare change
i dont eat out too much, dont buy alot of stuff
but i save money to chill with friends
dont hang out wit friends, they always siphon ur money from u. or thay wanna go c a moooovie, or go eat things. dont
Your best bet is to take part of your earning and put it away and not touch that for a long, long time. Even if you only put say 10 bucks of your paycheck away, in time that will grow and all of a sudden you have 100$ sitting there. Seriously, do it. You wont regret it.
Dude, when I first started working in February, I saved up my money for like 3-4 months, and by then, I had $1,500. I went to Guitar Center and spent it all. On a new guitar, pedals, etc.

I love the feeling of a new guitar.