I recently got a new Ibanez RG370DX and I restrung the high e string. I got all the strings pretty much in tune and had the nut locked down again and was using the fine tuners to perfect it, but the fine tuners are putting all the other strings flat again. I knew that happened using the machine heads to tune up but i didnt think the fine tuners should have an affect on the rest of the strings after the nut was locked.
Should it be doing this with the fine tuners and if so, how can I get it pitch perfect?

Thanks for the help
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by Shib
set the fine tuners near the middle, tune the neck, lock it and then re-turn everything.

I have the fine tuners out as far as they go and i'm still having to tune in it so much I have to unlock the nut and start over.
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172

your porbelm:

you're using an ibanez.lol

just kidding...i'm not sure what to tell you...the fine tuners on my ESP doesnt make the other strings go out of tune....

but my strings used to go out of tune and i realised it was becuase i wasnt tightening the nut enough..i aslways thought it was tight but i just made it tighter and all my porbalem were gone....so try that...

btw...IRON MAIDEN RULES!
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
I tried locking one nut screw at a time and it seems to have worked. Thanks for all the help anyway guys

Quote by metallica4evr
btw...IRON MAIDEN RULES!

Yes, yes they do
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172