I just got an Epi 58 Flying V and I need a case for it. I saw the case in the "other customers also bought this:" box but i'm not sure if it will fit, and I'd like a hardshell case. I don't want to drop too much for it, like $80 maximum. A coffin case might be nice but I'm not sure if it would fit in one of these universal ones. maybe this one?
advice would be appreciated, thanks!

PS: The guitar is lovely and the sound is great
I have that same case, except in the limited edition white =P. and a V wont fit. My Schecter fits in there perfectly, and any bigger it wouldnt. Your best bet is to look for epiphone or gibson cases
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

thanks for the tips both, but stangconv i dont like the looks of the first, it seems a bit empty and its an epi so im not sure it would fit in the second. but ill check ebay more now, thanks!
Quote by mastaphoo
thanks for the tips both, but stangconv i dont like the looks of the first, it seems a bit empty and its an epi so im not sure it would fit in the second. but ill check ebay more now, thanks!

Maybe you could add some foam to the first one? it does look like your guitar would just bang around in there...

EDIT: How about this one ? it is 89.99 and looks perfect for you...
Last edited by stangconv at Jun 21, 2007,
arent epiphone cases only like $80, i just bought a epi case for my v the other day the gibson one finally took a plunge and i think i only dropped $80 plus shipping from AMS
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210