hes a good singer/guitarist but on the racontuers doesn't jack white write the songs?
Quote by metalrobot
hes a good singer/guitarist but on the racontuers doesn't jack white write the songs?

All the songs are credited to White/ Benson. So they co-wrote them.

I LOVE Brendan Benson. I've got all his albums (which is something, as I don't have anyone else's entire album collection.) His lyrics are really good, and the music's not bad either. Lapalco is the best album in my opinion.
I think there might be a new album out soon, as he's been doing some demos recently. Or so I hear.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
There's speculation though that his demos might go toward the new Raconteurs album. Apparently last time when he was supposed to come out with a new album the new demos, I think it was Together and Call it a Day, made it on to Broken Boy Soldiers. I definately want to pick up some of his older stuff, what would be a good album to grab?
My Gear

72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender GA-43SCE Acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo
Ibanez TS9
EHX Nano LPB-1

Member #21 of the Fender Armada
Quote by The4Train
There's speculation though that his demos might go toward the new Raconteurs album. Apparently last time when he was supposed to come out with a new album the new demos, I think it was Together and Call it a Day, made it on to Broken Boy Soldiers. I definately want to pick up some of his older stuff, what would be a good album to grab?

My favourite's Lapalco. I didn't like the latest one (Alternative to love) so much, but it's still alright. The first one 'One Mississippi' is pretty good, but I'd still say Lapalco.

I heard the Raconteurs had been back in studio, so maybe they would be for the Raconteurs. I hope not though. I'd prefer another Brendan Benson album first.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
"Spit It Out" is one of those songs that, no matter how many times you hear it, it never gets old.

To me, anyway.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
His stuff is really great, heard him a few years ago on Pandora.

As for his Raconteurs thing, you can kinda tell which songs he had the most impact on, and those are always my favorite.
Been listening to Raconteurs for quite a while now but hadn't dabbled in the various other bands. Untitled reminds me of the Zutons in a good way.
I love his voice. when it switches between brendon and jack...amazing.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."