http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4

its a video of buckethead giving a lesson

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO TALK ABOUT BUCKETHEAD

im just posting it here cuz its the weirdest thing ive ever seen and i felt like sharing

scared the **** outta me
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
He is just weird, and only someone who did have a bad childhood could be like that. I have seen it before, and the whole mask.. just odd..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
He is very creppy. Awesome. But creepy
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-Fender 100H(Head) + Fender FM412 (Cab)
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
-Behringer Digital Reverb DR100
Quote by SavageNights
He is just weird, and only someone who did have a bad childhood could be like that. I have seen it before, and the whole mask.. just odd..

O_O really? He could just be a horror movie fan.
I don't even shred
Quote by Nebjy
O_O really? He could just be a horror movie fan.

An extreme horror movie fan.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
If he didn't have this gimmick, he wouldn't be half as famous as he is. He's a decent guitar player, but he's far too experimental for my taste.

Still, giving a lesson like this is just ridiculous.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
If he didn't have this gimmick, he wouldn't be half as famous as he is. He's a decent guitar player, but he's far too experimental for my taste.

Still, giving a lesson like this is just ridiculous.

Agreed on the experimental thing. The guy has no "predefined genre of music". But I would say he is a lot better than a "decent guitarist". Some say a genius, but I wouldn't go that far. As for the video, I thought it was kind of funny. Plus, Buckethead might not even be weird. This all just may be a joke to him and he is trying to make us think all of this stupid stuff about him. Either that, or he is just cuckoo.
Be cool.
At the end when he was rocking back and forth gyrating, now that scared me.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by thedude051
Agreed on the experimental thing. The guy has no "predefined genre of music". But I would say he is a lot better than a "decent guitarist". Some say a genius, but I wouldn't go that far. As for the video, I thought it was kind of funny. Plus, Buckethead might not even be weird. This all just may be a joke to him and he is trying to make us think all of this stupid stuff about him. Either that, or he is just cuckoo.

FOR COCO PUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry couldn't resist...
Quote by Petetownshend
FOR COCO PUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry couldn't resist...

LOL.
Be cool.