Page 1 of 2
And I don't mean for dinner....

Girfriend would like to try it, I've never done it, never THOUGHT about doing it...

So I guess any tips would be appreciated.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
^will do, please delete

EDIT: wait, where IS the sex thread?
Duckksecks

search for it
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
this is a more specific question so I think it can be answered here.

firstly. DO NOT GAG AT THE SMELL. It means you are doing fairly well the stronger it smells.

secondly. Flick your tongue at the clit BEFORE going in it will get her all hyped up.

thirdly. when the tongue is in the vajayjay use your fingers on the clit. You play guitar so you should be good with them.

and FINALLY. NEVER FINISH TOO EARLY WHEN DOING THIS. BUT THERE IS SUCH THING AS TOO LATE.
^ amen
nothin worse then gettin a hair caught in your mouth while eatin the pink taco
Quote by rainman5190
^ amen
nothin worse then gettin a hair caught in your mouth while eatin the pink taco

actually, you know the feeling you get when you breath into a wool sweater for a long time and you face gets all sweaty?... that was a bad experience.
ok guys, please don't flame, but i'm such a noob at this topic, that i wouldn't even know what to do, i'm sorry

honestly feel reallllllllllllllllllllllllly dumb right now.
Duckksecks

Just relax. She can't expect you to be a God right away. Kiss around the area, use your tongue in very gentle strokes. Stimulate the clit, it's very important. Find out what works, you'll know when she likes it.
Well, I guess i'll degrade myself here, but, I've never really done a whole lot to a girl, nothing, I guess.

Never fingered or ate out, never really had the urge to. Unlike most guys, I really just shyed away from that stuff, and was the more, romantic, cuddly, sweet type of guy, so yep, ill say it right here right now, flame me if you feel: dont know where the clit is...

I feel like I'm not a man.

Duckksecks

OK what you do is go to the library.

on the middle row of book shelves go 3 shelves down.

break the end open and you will find a book.

Keep it safe for it is the book of gods.

when you are done with it put it back for some other kid to use,
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.

im pretty glad u said that, cause this is an ebarassing topic for me, and that gave me a good laugh.
Duckksecks

don't worry about it dude, for the record, the clit is like a little round organ at the top, it shouldn't be too hard to find, just play with that, and if she likes it good. talk to her too, communication will help greatly, it's your first time so you don't want to be in the dark, and if this girl doesn't accept that then she's no good.
This thread made my day. Get her to wax and douche before hand or you might not enjoy it as much. It's not hard really. You just need to know your female anatomy.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
It's not that hard to lick a pussy.

Use the aforementioned guide.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
just drag your finger upwards and you'll feel it.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
No-one knows this **** to start with......

Ask her to trim or shave beforehand - makes things a bit more comfortable for you. I've heard some guys say they'd never go down on a girl if they weren't shaven so don't think you're asking huge favours here.

Use everything you can. Finger her, lick her, kiss her, blow her teasingly, stick one in the ass - anything and everything that would be a different sensation/feeling. Be gentle, go stronger/faster and feel a response from her. Don't be scared to ask her how it feels - you're learning her body and what makes it tick.

Find the clitoris, be gentle, use your tongue or use your fingers WITH LUBRICATION. Overall, try and make this as comfortable as possible for her whilst going in every direction you can ( ie vary what you do ). Remember hugging afterwards and don't be hard on yourself if you don't make her orgasm - you're learning and she might not be affected by oral to that extent or by anything, could have psychological issues.

Good luck!
Communicate with her, find what she likes. And dude, you're nothing short of a man for liking to cuddle and being romantic. You know how to treat a women and show affection for her, that's awesome in my book.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Yeah, eating out at the Y was never my cup of tea if you know what I'm saying. I've tried, but I don't really enjoy it.

EDIT: And I'm much like you TS, in that I'm more of a romantic kind of guy.
Quote by PitaPita
im pretty glad u said that, cause this is an ebarassing topic for me, and that gave me a good laugh.

No prob man....never ate out either
drool a lot and the smell and taste will go away (that does not mean spit on her!!) better make sure its okay before you stick your finger in her ass, though.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by dazzler16
this is a more specific question so I think it can be answered here.

firstly. DO NOT GAG AT THE SMELL. It means you are doing fairly well the stronger it smells.

secondly. Flick your tongue at the clit BEFORE going in it will get her all hyped up.

thirdly. when the tongue is in the vajayjay use your fingers on the clit. You play guitar so you should be good with them.

and FINALLY. NEVER FINISH TOO EARLY WHEN DOING THIS. BUT THERE IS SUCH THING AS TOO LATE.

Who taught you this? Some guy in the playground?

Use your tounge on the clit, that's the whole point. If you feel like putting a finger or two inside her then go ahead, but it can be too much for some girls and actually stop them orgasming. All girls like different things: some like up and down strokes with the tounge, some like a more circular style, you'll just have to practice and see how it goes. This is like trying to learn how to ride a bike by Googling it. You'll only learn from experience. Personally I love it
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
If you finger her, do it with your wrist facing up, and use your finger(s) to preform a like.. "Come-here" kinda motion. You should feel her G-Spot, and keep your attention on that, you'll pwn her nerves.
GO WINGS GO
ok champ, i admire you for asking, because lets be honest i never had the balls to do so and learned by having some patient g/fs and some embarrassing trips to the library (I'm a disciple of the kevin smith guide to sex, im not much to look at so if i show her a good time in the bedroom she might realize that sleeping with me is more fun than it originally sounded)

now every girl will certainly be different, but here's what i find works, foreplay before hand is a definite plus, touching, petting, heavy kissing, light nipple play ect

now eventually woork your way to her vag and slowly stick a finger in, if shes wet, then you know you're on the right track, pull it out, and run your finger to the top of of the vag, you should feel the little knub up top on there, thats her clit, soft stimulation there, you'll know your doing it right if she trembles a bit, your doing it wrong if she screams in pain

ZephyrBass above has great advice as far as the G spot stimulation goes but first is the advice on actually going down, i recomend soft gentle flicks of the tongues, and slow broads strokes, centred around the clitoris, change speed and direction as you feel necessary, and remember to react to her body language, dont worry if she puts you in a headlock, its happens to everyone

if you want to try for g-spot stimulation (i highly recommend it) while you're going down, put a finger in the vag, palm facing up, reach in and crook your finger around the anterior wall, the g spot is located in this general area, basically push against it with your fingertip (no nails) and actually apply some pressure, as opposed to rubbing it, i've found the pressure method gets WAY better reactions

anyways good luck champ, i hope you found some of this helpful, be safe and happy rugmunching
You have to go straight for the clit. Tell the clit you own it. YOU ARE THE CLIT MASTER
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
You have to forget she pees with the same hole.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Quote by killthekingx
Just remember to bite down really hard when you feel the little snake comes out.

FUCKING PILLOWPANTS?!?!?!
F.U.B.A.R.
Page 1 of 2