... every few minutes

It's not the problem they mention in there faqs. I don't have those firewalls

It's reallly pissing me off

anyone know the prob?
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
what you mean crashes it? makes you disconnect?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Even if i tell you your internets just going to crash but the secret is

I HAVE NO CLUE hope that wasted your time and you are not reading this because your internet is off HA HA HA.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
sorry i had to eat dinner

it's not a virus, i scanned twice, have switched to a completely new computer since the problem started, scanned in safe mode with networking etc...

It basically just disconnects the internet. I can't view any webpages. Strange though, utorrent usually still works. Msn works, but names don't update and whenever i send a msg, it says "The following msg could not be sent to all participants"

And if i could i'd like to not switch from utorrent... it's my favorite client

i usually fix it by unplugging and plugging in my router. But i know it's not that, i got a new router since then (linksys wrt300n fyi)
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build