I just got my xbox 360 premium today and ive never been so happy about it untill ive used it. The graphics are AMAZING. And ive only played the demos (ha)

Does anybody know if i need to use/buy a memory card to save my games? Ive been reading this harddrive memory nonsence so i dont know.

Oh and, Does anybody use gamefly? Ive been intersted in using it. I live in new jersey, how long do you think it might take for the games to come to my house?

How much is it for 2 games?

Thanks hoping for you'r replies
You save games on the harddrive.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
which one is the premium... the $300 or $400 one? the $300 doesn't have a harddrive, therefore you can't save games. However the $400 one has a harddrive for you to store all of your shit.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
which one is the premium... the $300 or $400 one? the $300 doesn't have a harddrive, therefore you can't save games. However the $400 one has a harddrive for you to store all of your shit.

$400 is premium, $300 is core.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by pHaKe

The premium one is the 400 dollar one (White box) Im litterly in love with it, And thanks for the saving info thank god i dont need a 30dollar memory card now ^^
As for Gamefly, I believe I paid 23-some dollars a month for two games rented out at a time. I live in Indiana, and it took about four days for the game(s) to reach my house, so I don't know about Jersey. Overall, I'd recommend Gamefly if you're willing to wait for the games to arrive.
Scyther of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.