SOMEONE. for the love of JP. Does anyone know if this live version is tabbed? The live version of the solo in glasgow kiss petrucci plays here in tokyo is brilliant. Could someone tab it?
How long have you been playing?
My Gear:
  • Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan (SRV) Signature guitar
  • Ibanez Jem 7VWH
  • Ibanez JS1000BP (Satch signature)
  • Marhsall TSL 122 Combo amp
  • T.C. Electronic G-System
  • Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
  • Ibanez Tube Screamer T-808
^ has nothing to do with anything.

ill go looking, but i dont think anyone's tabbed it. the regular is easy to go off of, but ive never heard the live version so i dont know what the differences in the playing are.

EDIT: i found This One which is a live version from G3. i dont know if the live in tokyo was with G3, but i dont think there could too much of a difference besides the solo parts.
Last edited by ashra at Jun 20, 2007,
Dude I was asking how long has he been playing because I haven't found any version of the song live, so if he had indeed some experience then I would gladly make the ****ing tab, if he didn't which I supose would be quite accurate due to his joining date then it would just be a waste of my time. Get it? Good.
My Gear:
  • Ibanez Jem 7VWH
well ****. sorry. you didnt really make it sound that way at all.

and all i did was go to 911tabs. they have like 3 live versions there. dont know if any are the ones this guy is wanting, but they are pretty much the same as the original. just without any bass,drums, or backing guitar.
Quote by Faux
Right, cause peoples join dates always represent how long they've been playing.

anyway, i saw a live version on UG a while ago. Not sure if it was live in tokyo tho.

^ I know. I joined only about... 2ish years ago? And I have been playing for almost 9 years... Sheesh... Lol. I was just a lurker for a while.
@SeijiRellik

Originally posted by FunkasPuck
Windows secretly molest your guitar when you arent looking.
The radiator films it.

Member #9 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
Yeah, that is why I asked
My Gear:
  • Ibanez Jem 7VWH