Hey guys how much would it be to get 85's in the bridge or the seymour duncan live wire in the bridge. I no you gotta do some routering and stuff to put the 2 9volts and stuff so in all i got a plain schecter omen 6 how much would it be to completely put them in. thanks!
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
you mean to have a pro install them for you?
and you may be able to fit the batteries in the control cavity. but i have no experience with that guitar so i have no clue how much room is in there.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
sorry man, but i'd rather spend the money in a better amp (i know it's not my business)

emg's are amazing pup's, but with a line 6 they wouldn't shine as much as they'll do it with a tube amp

if you still want to change it, it's not going to be as cheap as a normal pickup change, cause they are really different to the common pickups, also, it need to route a cavity for the batteries
ya i no... it was just something cheap with lots of dist. my other amp the speaker blew... i need something quick and cheap... when i get the money i wanna get peavey xxx amp head and cabinet
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
deluxity speaks the truth.
change your pups to something like GFS pickups that are cheap, but still sound great.

and start saving for a nicer amp.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church