i can't recall the name of it but it has pics of tim & lars, the distillers and greenday on the cover, but from what i've read it sucks ASS!!!! it always refers to todays punk as "neo-punk", all it talks about so far is greenday and the offspring, the distillers, so far very little on rancid. and from the seems of it brody seems like a total ***** and her guitarist seems like a prick and seems like he needs to get the **** kicked outta him. if anyone has read this book let me know what you think.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
"
13th member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.

4/9/07- the day cptncacklefanny pwnd my life."

niceee
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I've read it. Its the most retarded piece of **** I've ever read. According to it, the perfect punk is Green Day. It reffered to bands like the Sex Pistols as posers, and the Misfits as death metal wannabe's.

I want to find that author and kill him/her/them. They obviously have no concept of punk rock.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
good so i'm not the only person who thinks this book suck ass. also he claims the distillers are gonna be the next band to redfine the genre. dumbass
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by drugfreeboy
good so i'm not the only person who thinks this book suck ass. also he claims the distillers are gonna be the next band to redfine the genre. dumbass

I laughed at that, about the Distillers.

He claims the Ramones were sell outs, and that Glenn Danzig was originally gonna be Metallica's frontman after the Misfits broke up. I laughed so hard, I started crying. He obviously hasn't read anything on either band.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Quote by d00diseeyou
It reffered to bands like the Sex Pistols as posers, and the Misfits as death metal wannabe's.

Well, they got that part right...
Quote by sargasm
Well, they got that part right...

ohhhh snap!

Anyone wanna explain why the Distillers guitarist is apparently a 'tool'?
Quote by waterproofpie
ohhhh snap!

Anyone wanna explain why the Distillers guitarist is apparently a 'tool'?

Maybe he resembles an Allen Wrench...?