Page 1 of 2
Canadians are cool. What would I have to do to actually move there?
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Grab a passport and pack up your things.

You might want to find a place to stay also.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X
Grab a passport and pack up your things.

You might want to find a place to stay also.
^has it
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
You'd need a moving truck because that's a pretty far way to drive. You need proof that you're a US citizen(sp?) to get through the border. Learn to convert MPH to kilometers.
Quote by jsbud11
Learn to convert MPH to kilometers.

Or if you pay attention to the damn speedometer, then you would notice that it has both
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
How long does it take to process my Visa?
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
You would have to immigrate wouldn't you?

Don't you have to like go through the government and all that crap
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Metal-X
Or if you pay attention to the damn speedometer, then you would notice that it has both

Oh sorry, I can't drive yet...
Quote by jsbud11
. Learn to convert MPH to kilometers.

This would be easy for me if I where to ever move to Canada because my car was originally sold in Canads so the spedometer has the KPH in big numbers rather than the MPH. Baught it from a Canadian man that moved to Michigan.
"The true key to immortality is not the ability to live forever, but the ability to achieve things that will be remembered long after you are gone"
Quote by Twist of fate
My mom said theres alot of black people in canada

that's bull.

Come to Canada man. Vancouver is cool. Lot's of Asians.
peanuts and beers
Toronto is better. This is where all the blacks hang out.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Infatuation
that's bull.

Come to Canada man. Vancouver is cool. Lot's of Asians.

So? None of them are uncensored and nude. Thats why I have teh originl azn pic pasted 24 times on MS paint

And that black people thing is a south park joke. In a few episodes, cartman said "My mom said theres alot of black people in *insert place here*"
So you wana move to Canada eh? Well Guess what IN CANADA THEY DONT GET FREE BOXES! Still wanna go?
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
I live in Vancouver... cool place. Good food. I only know two black people, actually, they're both half black. Loads of Asians here. I'm one of them.

we know a place no spaceships go
Robin Williams says Canada is like a loft over a great party.

I couldnt imagine a bastardised version of my country (eh).
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Toronto is better. This is where all the blacks hang out.

Sweet.

Black girls and Rush. Thats all I need.
Quote by FbSa
Quote by ihatefender
So you wana move to Canada eh? Well Guess what IN CANADA THEY DONT GET FREE BOXES! Still wanna go?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No free boxes?!
Quote by FbSa
Quote by Joetime
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No free boxes?!

Actually, it's easier to get free boxes in Canada. All you have to do is go to your local liquor store and ask for some.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
Quote by jimmypage27
Actually, it's easier to get free boxes in Canada. All you have to do is go to your local liquor store and ask for some.

QFT...actually pretty much every store you ask is willing to give away boxes, people are so friendly here
Americans aren't. We're redneck conservative hicks right?
Quote by FbSa
Quote by ihatefender

dude. i forgot about my boxes. damn i cant wait for those
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by Joetime
Americans aren't. We're redneck conservative hicks right?

Nope, just drunk, at least the ones i've met on roadtrips
Quote by imnotastoner
dude. i forgot about my boxes. damn i cant wait for those

I hope you dont get them that way when you move you have to buy your boxes America needs you to support my welfare check.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Free Healthcare
Quote by FbSa
Quote by wylde_overdrive

That made me laugh SO hard. I have no idea why.
* Nobody likes WootSticks
Newfoundland for the win!

I so would move there if there wasnt such economical **** there....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Calgary is where its at. The city is full of great people, and great opportunities.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
to become a citizen you have to take a test in one of the two languages we have (english/french)
Quote by x/taluha
to become a citizen you have to take a test in one of the two languages we have (english/french)

booo French
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Canada is awsome but I don't really have a place to compare it to. Lots of gorgeous ladies here
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I love living in Canada. I went to Michigan once and it was terrible everybody was miserable.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Twist of fate
My mom said theres alot of black people in canada

Mate, you also made out with your mom in church.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Page 1 of 2