I don't know if a thread like this has been made, but if it had I'll delete it.

Let's share videos of us and/or our friends from youtube. Try and keep posts without videos to a minimum and give a description of the videos you are posting.

I know I've posted this video before, but it's the only one I really have and i'd really like to see what you guys have got. This is our comedy guitar lesson video in kind of a Metalacolypse style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3xLTZq2dmE
Quote by Gooze
I don't know if a thread like this has been made, but if it had I'll delete it.

Let's share videos of us and/or our friends from youtube. Try and keep posts without videos to a minimum and give a description of the videos you are posting.

I know I've posted this video before, but it's the only one I really have and i'd really like to see what you guys have got. This is our comedy guitar lesson video in kind of a Metalacolypse style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3xLTZq2dmE

Hey that was pretty good at 3:07.
If I get one more e-mail asking to share YouTube videos, I'm going to pull my hair out.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Peebo
Hey that was pretty good at 3:07.

I know, I screwed it all up
I have a myspace vid, but it's not me playing guitar or anything... just me being a dick to a pizza place...
Quote by Peebo
I have a myspace vid, but it's not me playing guitar or anything... just me being a dick to a pizza place...

Dude, why would you be a dick to a pizza place?
Because they fired me and they can all shove a sausage up their ass
Because he wanted them to spit in his food.
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings
Quote by Peebo
Because they fired me and they can all shove a sausage up their ass

Did you do anything that would make them want to fire you? Be honest.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Yeah, I joke. To be honest, I wanted to quit that job. I worked there a long time ago, and I one day I called in sick and the next day I was scheduled so I thought "Eh... **** it"... But yeah I don't really mess with them because of that.. I just like to do it because its fun and I live in Texas so there's not **** to do.
man this thread got wayyy off topic, and that guy didn't even post a link to his video!