Supreme Commander
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
MedievalII:Total War kicks amazing ammount of ass. And Civilization III, which has caused many all nighters extending into ther first hours of light.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Rome: Total War. It's so ****ing great, I can lose an entire day to that game and not mind the slightest bit.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I would say Rome total war for the strategy aspect but on the other hand the actual battles get boring because they get repettative (sp). You break down a wall and send in your troops, rinse and repeat. Boring after a while where in RON things can happen diffirently
"The true key to immortality is not the ability to live forever, but the ability to achieve things that will be remembered long after you are gone"
Rise Of Nations ruled, but I HATED how units could turn into boats by them selves.

but Rome Total war rocked, just because of the wicked battles you could have.
do you need a very good computer for RTW? i play age of mythology and counter strike but idk if mine can handle it

FearTheEdit: and CnC generals
Last edited by FearTheD at Jun 21, 2007,
i have 1.7ghz and it runs good on medium graphics. rome is awesome i have been playing it for over a year and am still not bored
Medieval total War II
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by FearTheD
do you need a very good computer for RTW? i play age of mythology and counter strike but idk if mine can handle it

I think you should be able to. RTW isn't a very new game.

I've only ever played Rise of Nations. And I think its a great game, but I can't really make any judgements since I've never played RTW. I would like to though.

EDIT: I typed 'old' instead of 'new'..fixed now
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
I didn't much care for Rome: Total War. IMO, Rise of Nations was more fun, but Age of Mythology is my favorite RTS of all. Rise of Legends was really fun, too, but my computer couldn't handle it very well.
Quote by FearTheD

CnC Generals SUCKS!

Compared to the old ones, anyways. Command and Conquer > All.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....