Well, this just kinda happened out of the blue, I didn't expect anyone to record this that is. I just took my guitar to a friends house and just wanted to have some fun. So this is Iris, its pretty fun, don't really want any crits, just want you guys to watch and enjoy, and hopefully bring back some good times with friends and ****, I think this video captures it. We just came back from six flags and its like 2 in the morning, so it was a lot of fun guys. Hope you enjoy it. But if you do crit, then I will be glad to crit back. Enjoy.

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Oh yeah, I know, I need a tan, and don't mind the guy in between the girls he has a hard on.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Haha I liked it, you played well. I guess you had to do the weird tuning to play it; I've been trying to figure it out in standard, but with no avail. Any help?
nope sorry

i play lotsa goo goo dolls stuff, and theres no way to play most of their stuff without teh alternate tunings... sorry
problem is gettin those octave sounds, specially in iris
Quote by Guitardude19
The world is a fucked up place.

Tele's

"Oh I'll play the blues for you"
Boo! You sang the lower octave. I'll let you off though, it's nice.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
hahaha I had to sing the lower octave, I can't hit those notes without my voice sounding like ****. But thanks everyone for the views, and the unexpected crits. Oh, and It wasnt really a weird tuning, just tune the E's down to D's and your good. I got the tab from this site.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
haha i thought you were a girl first :P
pretty solid guitarwork there (if drunk/stoned, respect! )
i know these parties so well, so this is pretty familiar to me.
was fun watching!

all you people, keep on singing with your friends! its such a wonderful thing!

and btw: GET A TAN! ;D
the higher octave is definintely not easy
Work to live, not live to work.
that is the most awkward way I've ever seen to play that song. wow...I mean, I play A LOT of GGD, and I've never seen it played that way. sounded good, lol, cept for forgetting the words
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
Whoever wanted to know how to play it in regular just do this.

Play a D chord then go to D/C# then to G

Then B then A then G.

People kept asking me to play it so I just figured out how to play it in reg tuning.
Peace,
alec

TS

Nice job on the song man. Cept for the lyrics. I know how that is when someone asks you to play a song and you don't know all of the lyrics.