Page 1 of 5
Ok, I have a little dilemma.

I started going out with this girl about...3 weeks ago. Everything was great, until one of my douchebag friends called up her house and left messages impersonating me. And because she wanted an "honest" relationship, she told her mom we were dating. I dreaded this, because of what my friend had done, and how she had a band impression of me already.

That was two days ago, on June 19th.

I was grounded from my cell phone for obsessive texting, so I she called me about 8:00pm ish to talk. She explained that her mom had just looked at her. So I let out a sigh of relief, but I had a wierd feeling I couldn't explain. Afterwards, our conversation just went on like the others.

Jump to today. I get my phone back, turn it on, and I have one new voicemail. I listen to it, and its her bestfriend calling and saying that me and her can't go out because of her mom. The date of the call is 4:46pm, June 19th, 2007.

Now this is where the confusing part comes in for me. Her bestfriend left left a voicemail saying its over for us at 4:46pm on June, but later the same day, she (gf) called me at 8:00pm and said we were still together. Very confusing.

I've tried getting intouch with her, but her cell phone is broken, and I don't want to call her house in fear of her mom, because she's scary as ****.

And I've checked to see if my phones clock is out of sync, its not.

Now I'm getting a shower and will be back soon.

Thanks for any help you give.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
This makes no sense. Try the relationship thread.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Her bestfriend is plotting against you, trying to break you up!

Kill him/her.
i dont actually know what you want us to do... ask her!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by d00diseeyou
Ok, I have a little dilemma.

I started going out with this girl about...3 weeks ago. Everything was great, until one of my douchebag friends called up her house and left messages impersonating me. And because she wanted an "honest" relationship, she told her mom we were dating. I dreaded this, because of what my friend had done, and how she had a band impression of me already.

That was two days ago, on June 19th.

I was grounded from my cell phone for obsessive texting, so I she called me about 8:00pm ish to talk. She explained that her mom had just looked at her. So I let out a sigh of relief, but I had a wierd feeling I couldn't explain. Afterwards, our conversation just went on like the others.

Jump to today. I get my phone back, turn it on, and I have one new voicemail. I listen to it, and its her bestfriend calling and saying that me and her can't go out because of her mom. The date of the call is 4:46pm, June 19th, 2007.

Now this is where the confusing part comes in for me. Her bestfriend left left a voicemail saying its over for us at 4:46pm on June, but later the same day, she (gf) called me at 8:00pm and said we were still together. Very confusing.

I've tried getting intouch with her, but her cell phone is broken, and I don't want to call her house in fear of her mom, because she's scary as ****.

And I've checked to see if my phones clock is out of sync, its not.

Now I'm getting a shower and will be back soon.

Thanks for any help you give.

The answer lies within your head
dude man up and call the house if the mother answers explain that ur friend did it and apologize for him she will instantly respect u more for having a pair of nuts. U worry to much grow some balls or shes gonna dump u anyways chicks like men not boys.
Quote by AICseaofsorrows
dude man up and call the house if the mother answers explain that ur friend did it and apologize for him she will instantly respect u more for having a pair of nuts. U worry to much grow some balls or shes gonna dump u anyways chicks like men not boys.

i believe the term is "women" or "females", not chicks
lol just call.

I once went to the movies with my gf and i guess she didnt tell her parents we were dating, nor could she date. And well some ****ING how some asshole neighbor saw us and told her mother she she was grounded for two weeks when she got home. I didnt now for a couple days and well i called her house..talked to her mother and father, and they basically said she cannot date until she is older.
Oh well...better then sitting here worrying about it.

EDIT: oh i also had another gf break up with me and her brother kicked my ass. Be careful of older brothers?? if shes got one
Last edited by Metallica rulz at Jun 21, 2007,
Quote by AICseaofsorrows

true dat!
Head like a stone, stoned like a rock.

It ****ing annoys me when people try to mess with whatever relationship you have.

I'm kind of interested in this one girl, and her sister (who happens to be my best friend's ex), is a total bitch as usual, and she said, and I quote, "I will not be with her." Acting like she's her sister's ****ing mother.

Now that my best friend sees how much of a bitch she is, he wouldn't mind me punching her in the face. Because she really deserves it. Crack *****...
Quote by *Juno*

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Go to her house and explain it was a frind having a joke, albeit in bad taste. Try this over the phone and she'll probably hang up on you.
Quote by *Juno*

Laaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeee.

I did that joke like 6 months ago and I stole it from someone.

Anyway, yeah, how old are you? Cause if her parents won't even let her date someone you're probably not old enough to be dating anyway.
Quote by Metallica rulz
lol just call.

I once went to the movies with my gf and i guess she didnt tell her parents we were dating, nor could she date. And well some ****ING how some asshole neighbor saw us and told her mother she she was grounded for two weeks when she got home. I didnt now for a couple days and well i called her house..talked to her mother and father, and they basically said she cannot date until she is older.
Oh well...better then sitting here worrying about it.

EDIT: oh i also had another gf break up with me and her brother kicked my ass. Be careful of older brothers?? if shes got one

She has a younger brother. He's 13 and is seriously gay, he's told her I look hot...it was scary.

Quote by NGD1313
Laaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeee.

I did that joke like 6 months ago and I stole it from someone.

Anyway, yeah, how old are you? Cause if her parents won't even let her date someone you're probably not old enough to be dating anyway.

Im 16, turning 17 in two weeks. She's 16 too.
Quote by Twist of fate
hahahaha

Juno is a fricken genious

Please, that's so old.

As for the thread: Women, eh?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Moggan13
If your both 16ish then it's fine. Just talk to the mother. Only way.

Ok. Im gonna call the mother here soon, its about 10 ish, so she should be up.

I'll let you guys know if anything happens, if you guys care, lol.
Quote by Metallica rulz
uh oh..i smell another captncacklefunny....whatever happened to him?lol

i wondered too

i think he got banned

btw threadstarter.....Hormones.....theres your problem
Quote by *Juno*
i wondered too

i think he got banned

btw threadstarter.....Hormones.....theres your problem

WTF? Hormones?
your an idiot kid. talk to her.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Ok. I called her, and had about a 30 - 35 minute conversation. But here's how it went.

I called her, and the 13 year old brother answered. I ask for his mom, and he's like ok. So I wait, then she gets on the phone, and is like what do YOU want. I explain the situation, and I would like to know whats going on, and if she wants to talk this over the phone, or in person. She says the phone for she has no time for kids like me. So I say ok, and she begins to explain.

Pretty much she said that she thinks I'm a bad influence because I listen to heavy metal and have a metal band, who, well, lets just say our last gig left the parents in disbelief. She said the only guy for her is good preppy kid. I laughed and I said ok, while at the same time thinking "Wtf, your daughter listens to metal and hates preps you r- tard."

So she continues on bashing me and my music, then finally says that unless I "clean" myself up, it's over between me and her daughter. I said ok, she asked if I was gonna clean up, and I said no.

So there you go, simple. I'm not gonna become some preppy kid for her mom. I'm sorry, I'm just not. So yeah.
Quote by d00diseeyou
Ok. I called her, and had about a 30 - 35 minute conversation. But here's how it went.

I called her, and the 13 year old brother answered. I ask for his mom, and he's like ok. So I wait, then she gets on the phone, and is like what do YOU want. I explain the situation, and I would like to know whats going on, and if she wants to talk this over the phone, or in person. She says the phone for she has no time for kids like me. So I say ok, and she begins to explain.

Pretty much she said that she thinks I'm a bad influence because I listen to heavy metal and have a metal band, who, well, lets just say our last gig left the parents in disbelief. She said the only guy for her is good preppy kid. I laughed and I said ok, while at the same time thinking "Wtf, your daughter listens to metal and hates preps you r- tard."

So she continues on bashing me and my music, then finally says that unless I "clean" myself up, it's over between me and her daughter. I said ok, she asked if I was gonna clean up, and I said no.

So there you go, simple. I'm not gonna become some preppy kid for her mom. I'm sorry, I'm just not. So yeah.

Well done for having balls and standing up to her mom
Sounds like you rely on technology too much. Maybe try talking to her face to face?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by d00diseeyou
I explain the situation, and I would like to know whats going on, and if she wants to talk this over the phone, or in person. She says the phone for she has no time for kids like me. So I say ok, and she begins to explain.

I did ask if she wanted to talk in person, I was ready to drive overthere and everything.
but seriously if you reallyyyy care hes what you should do.

Call back one more time and just say a few simple words.

"you shouldnt judge people and the music they listen, us musicians are about emotions and all we care about is being with someone, while preppy kids only care about physical attractions and want to just "*phsyically*" be with your daugther. "

some bull**** like that...lol

Quote by d00diseeyou

...Do you have brown eyes? Something smells horrible around here.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
What do brown eyes have to do with anything?
Quote by Cyberbob
Her bestfriend is plotting against you, trying to break you up!

Kill him/her.

+1
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
dude, you're 16 and 17, talk to her mom, if she can't accept the fact that her daughter wants a relationship then she needs to rethink her priorities, and if you're really too scared to talk to her mom about it, tell your mom to talk to her bout it, otherwise it's gonna be dodgy, i mean where ya gonna have sex?
oh one more thing, whichever friend who called her leavin messages, leave his gf's mom messages sayin "ohh babe i wana do you in the eye again"
and say
haha that'll teach you areshole.
Page 1 of 5